• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using the C-Stick fast falling

Raethien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raethien
3DS FC
4012-4393-7821
I've noticed a lot of people don't know about this, as I just have figured it out myself, forcing myself to use C-Stick.

As some of you may already know, if you hold down, and use a aerial Via C-Stick, you will automatically fast fall.

It can help with Autocancelling moves like bair, and dair, which helps with Footstooling combos and the dair to fair combo.

I also found that It helps with meteoring people.

Any thoughts and Ideas on the topic?

Sirbeebee

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sirbeebee
I always thought it was basically the only way to do FF Uair autocancel. Plus it's also a good way to get FF Nair but a little more tricky to use.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I'm bad at C-sticking (big hands), but I've found only one or two areas where it really makes a difference in my play.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I always thought it was basically the only way to do FF Uair autocancel. Plus it's also a good way to get FF Nair but a little more tricky to use.
Same here. When I play on the 3ds, I get mad because, it's really hard to SHFF Uair consistently. even doing regular fast fall Uairs is difficult because you have to move the control stick very precisely to not use your second jump ( I have tap jump on) and then slam it down to fast fall, and I don't really want to break the joystick like my last 3ds.

Top Bottom