• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using a Gamecube controller on P:M on Wii U with adapter?

JEStr

Smash Rookie
Has anyone tried this? This is the adapter I'm referring too: http://mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiU/W007.html

If I get one of these, do you think it will work as if I was playing with a Gamecube controller on a Wii? If I remember correctly, Project M has analog shields, I wonder if that would work through the adapter. It's supposed to make it function like a classic controller, and the classic controller has analog triggers, right?

Just curious, I'm thinking about buying one or two of these adapters but I'd like to hear if anyone else has tried one yet.

JEStr

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the prompt response, I'll order a couple and try them out then :)

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I was about to ask the exact same question. Thanks!

The only reason my Wii is still around is the fact that I can't properly play P:M on the WiiU. But with these adapters it looks like I'll be able to get rid off the Wii and the HDTV input delay all at once =D

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
I never knew there was a GCC adapter for the Wii U. I'm definitely getting this for SSB4.

Does PM work on Wii U?

Top Bottom