• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uses for neutral B

Staco

Smash Champion
the most people think, its very useless
but I often use it, with a little bit luck factor, but you can do a save way, if you watch what happens
just make 1-3 neutral b things, at your opponent, run to him and try to smash, dash, side b and so on him

I did this some times and often my opponents jumped in the neutral b things and fall down into my smashes ^^

I dont know, if it works against good players as mindgames?, so any1, try ^^

Veng

Smash Ace
Wow I got some good uses for it, as in mind games.

If som eones recovering and there almost back, dont jump off, repeatedly tap your nuetral b, if they stay on the ledge, there gonna get hit, if they jump up there GOING to dodge them allowing you to smash.

I find it works on some really good players too but maybe I just got lucky.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Use it if you want to camp against a character with projectiles. Just make sure you have enough distance to be back to stop their offensives once you finish using it. Depending on your opponent, you can limit their approaches (given they can't projectile you back).

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I heard you can semi spike with the pan part offstage.Is this true!

The guy above beat me to it.......

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Chef is a very good attack, if moderately situational.

If you have distance from your opponent who is trying to play defensively, it's 99% completely safe to use vs people who don't have projectiles that beat it. This attack is especially good against large characters like DK who don't have many approach options.

It does good damage, is useful for controlling area when edgeguarding, or for combo setups on opponents who rush forward at the wrong time.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Wow I got some good uses for it, as in mind games.

If som eones recovering and there almost back, dont jump off, repeatedly tap your nuetral b, if they stay on the ledge, there gonna get hit, if they jump up there GOING to dodge them allowing you to smash.

I find it works on some really good players too but maybe I just got lucky.
hhm I've never tried that with him but that sounds like it'll work
:bee:

Staco

Smash Champion
yeah, its a little bit lucky, because the food flys random
but you can watch, what the food does and then do the best out of it

does neutral b has got a use to stop metaknight?
there was mk up b against gaw bair
whats with making a food thing first, then run to the opponent and try to bair him?
does anyone know, if food stops mks up b / works well against it?

oh, and then could neutral b be a good edgeguard against mks, which use up b to recover?
does neutral b work against mks side b? ^^

Top Bottom