• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Usernames?

Adieu

Smash Rookie
I was just wondering, how did you get your username? Where did it originate??

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
Well I have mained Jigglypuff ever since 64. I was around 17 when it came out and I fell in love with jigglypuff. She has always been my favourite pokémon, and I knew that I had to play her in Smash. So I did... a lot. I played with jiggs so much in smash 64, she is the reason why I've won tournaments in 64, Melee, Brawl, PM and I've won some local tournament as Jiggs in smash 4! I have already invested 300h with jiggs in smash 4. She is the character that I practice with and that I'm really good with. But my youngest son actually invented the name "Jiggsbomb". Him and I where playing melee, and I taught him some basic ATs (Wavedashing, L canceling etc, etc). But he said to me "Mom you're really good with jigglypuff, you're like a jiggsbomb!" The name stuck and I loved it. This was back in 2009.

Top Bottom