• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

upstate SC brawl tournament (june 28th)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Will TRC be there? I wanna see that chill bro again.
Can't wait to play that beast Yayuhz again either. I hear he's been tearing it up lately.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I didn't think so, but I'd still play Melee with him if he did decide to go anyways.

Well, I'm leaving pretty soon. Good luck guys!

Edoksil

Smash Rookie
All I know is this. The next time I drive two and a half ****ing hours for a tournament and only five or so people are there . . . I'm bringing a match.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, despite all of the wonderful love I'm feeling from the other SC smashers that have just posted, it was still mad fun getting to see Kidd again and meeting Ryanarius and Franklin. It sucks that so many people cancelled, but it was still cool nonetheless.

I'll see you around SC(maybe more of you next time?)!

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Sorry participation wasn't higher guys. Good games for those who didn't leave.

To the ten people who said they'd be going and canceled at the last minute or just didn't show... that was low. Oh well, doesn't look like SC is the place to host tournies. Glad to of met you all.

Top Bottom