• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman

That sure is a lot of johns in that there post.

By the way, arent you like 15 years old? how are you even gonna convince your parents to let you travel all the way up to rochester/syracuse.

Take the bottle out your mouth, and get a car before you talk all this big junk.
I'm surprised you even understood him. :|

Kids like that should stick to Call of Duty or Halo.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I think that now he has already played you and has a feel of you as a player and will come in with much more confidence.
Same here. I got two stocked in the first game and came back to win the set. Momentum's on my side now.

Regardless, it is a set I would like to see again so I'm expecting to see you next notable tourney.
I don't see you guys outside of NY often, so I'm assuming you want us to come up there. Gimme a tourney with enough notice and I'll see what I can do.

As far as MM goes, doesn't really matter to me. Probably $5-$10, idc, and if you're trying to compensate for that bus ticket you can always MM more than one of our players. I just wouldn't underestimate us.
OK $10 it is. I'm not sure if anyone else would be willing to put that much money up. Probably San, maybe PP. Othere than that, I'm foreseeing a lot of $1 MM's.

Also, I know who are and aren't huge threats in your region. I wouldn't necessarily underestimate anyone, I've made that mistake enough times in the past, but I know who I'm capable of beating.

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
Brawl = ****.
Sex is nice (depending on my partner), but it's not something I like doing all day. I honestly get bored.

I'm going to shoot for being one of the best Dr. Mario's in this region too, btw.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
my doc is the best around here. you got a long path to walk. lol

I suggest you choose another character thats not ganon, doc, young link, or game and watch.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I'd play your D3 too, cept my better mains are DK and weegee. Owowowowowow.
In this match: shieldgrabs, infinites

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
TUNA CASSEROLE

there are guys in troy, new york who play. therre is also a guy in fort edward (or fort ann i can never remember) who plays but is hard to get a hold of i can contact him for u though

but the albany/troy area is where youd have to head down to not a bad drive or ride from toga at all

altarian lives up in ballston spa iirc

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I played with Alt one time -- sad to hear he's quit though :p

I'm sure I can figure out the bus to Troy/Albany and meet up with someone to get a ride from there (hopefully at least one person can drive or something x__x)

JamesG

Smash Journeyman

OK $10 it is. I'm not sure if anyone else would be willing to put that much money up. Probably San, maybe PP. Othere than that, I'm foreseeing a lot of $1 MM's.

Also, I know who are and aren't huge threats in your region. I wouldn't necessarily underestimate anyone, I've made that mistake enough times in the past, but I know who I'm capable of beating.

Actually I probably will go $5 like Goggles so I can dedicate my money towards other things as well. If you have other top players from PA coming I would like to have MM's with a couple of them too. So my cap for MM's will probably be $5 on this day. I will also put a $5 side bet on You vs. Cura if you're interested. And I may exceed this cap for the crew battle, which I may put $10 on, but I have to see what the other players want to do.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
lmao wooj you are a child i've played smash since before your dad busted his nut in your grody *** moms ****** get out of here.
awsome and all these years playing and your still a noob lol.

1. Im right here waiting for you any time your ready to lose.

2. Be sure to let us all know WHEN you punk out of this match like I know you will.

1. Actually, vermanubis (best ganon) does place in the money in the tourneys that he goes to.

2. Sonic v diddy is an even 50-50 matchup.

3. I like how you keep asking who is up to money match you, when me, pika, cura, and James have all challenged you, I guess youre just afraid of all of us, and are waiting for lesser players to challenge you eh?

That sure is a lot of johns in that there post.

By the way, arent you like 15 years old? how are you even gonna convince your parents to let you travel all the way up to rochester/syracuse.

first of all you never told me how muc were mm for. so im not really gunna waste 40 to mm you for 10.

i wont ever punk out.

verms region must be easy as hell.

i wood really love to see te post where pika pika and cura asked to mm me. and the james guy sure but i dont think he responded. and as for te lesser players im waiting for all of you guys to put a price on these matches.

and yea im 15 but im still better then you lol. anti and shadow are also 15. and how am i going to convince them? im just gunna tell thhem im gunna go to work. lol and take ur guys money.
anyways wooj is amazing
he knows wats up.

Snakeee would probably wreck you dude. Oh wait he already has? Yeah some of our players main "not-so-good" characters, but they will still style on you. There are Lucario players who place well in other regions. There is one #1 in MD/VA right now. So you're saying the entire region of MD/VA sucks? That's just ridiculous. Come to next tournament or stop wasting people's time with your moronic babbling.
i said snakees alright. but i can beat him. i can honestly beat every1 in this region. and i show up one day to one of your tourny`s and **** on every1.

If you talk to one western new yorker you talk to all of us.

ps: you talk to much
omg im scared!!!!

...who's this guy?
ikon

Sanu

Smash Champion
go home troll. this bridge belongs to prawn. and it aint big enough for anyone else to live under it with him.
i can post where i please ***** :) not even trolling, so quick to judge la~~ your pr ugly, unreadable and wack as ***

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Fatal
Dazwa
Bloodcross
Koolaid
Pelca
Bizkit
Green Ace
X-Factor

You and I have very different definitions of easy. :)
i never heard of you. i thought u were from like florida or kansas or some ****. iff we ever meet mm?

Prawn

Smash Master
........bragging about getting 3rd place in a tournament with 8 people and most of them being strictly brawl+ players or casuals

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
........bragging about getting 3rd place in a tournament with 8 people and most of them being strictly brawl+ players or casuals
Where did I brag? You said I never placed in the money; I just said I did. The only thing I'd hold in high regard at that tournament is beating Peachkid.

Prawn

Smash Master
he asked how hard our region was and you posted a bunch of people who didnt even show up to the tournament

whatevz i could care less.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
he asked how hard our region was and you posted a bunch of people who didnt even show up to the tournament

How in Ganon's name does that have anything to do with me "placing in the money"? I just said our region is tough. And while I don't place top 3, I place better than almost every non-PR player as Ganondorf alone. >:p

Prawn

Smash Master
me, etecoon, yume, duke are 4 names i can pop off the top of my head that place better and aren't pr ranked

this is NY state thread anyway so im done posting lulz

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I hate randoms so much.

Someone come over here and help Sam finish this robot suit.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
hey wooj i've beaten names don't even lmao way bigge rthan u can even imagine you jiust a baby just pooped out of your moms *** i sucked tbhat **** al ngiht bro

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
me, etecoon, yume, duke are 4 names i can pop off the top of my head that place better and aren't pr ranked

this is NY state thread anyway so im done posting lulz
I don't think it was wise saying you out place somebody, considering you've pulled off 13th and 17th recently. MM was the most recent tournament you went to that I know of where you didn't place 13th or 17th. The others only outplace me by a spot. :p

But yeah, wrong thread for me to call Prawn on the carpet for stupidity. Sorry NY. xP

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Can someone make Jesse play Brawl again please? I miss him. I didn't see him at Apex. :(
Every time jesse starts playing brawl again, he plays me and than he quits again like a little punk, cus supposedly he doesnt like chasing sonic all across the stage even tho he camps my balls off.
Whatever happened to Artery Clogger?

Ive been better than him with doc since ss1...

i can post where i please ***** :) not even trolling, so quick to judge la~~ your pr ugly, unreadable and wack as ***

Fatal
Dazwa
Bloodcross
Koolaid
Pelca
Bizkit
Green Ace
X-Factor
oh look, more people that are better than ikon

he wasnt braggin he simply stated a fact that he made money.

thepart about difficulty in your region, and the part about him making money at a tourney, were completely independent of each other, and were not connected in anyway.
wait...

SHIRI ARE YOU IN NY?!?!

hes been in jesses apt, for like a week now.
But yeah, wrong thread for me to call Prawn on the carpet for stupidity. Sorry NY. xP
Nah, it's cool. Insult Prawn here as much as you want :p.
this

p.s. san, read this
How do you feel about going up to curas place this weekend?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'd play your D3 too, cept my better mains are DK and weegee. Owowowowowow.
In this match: shieldgrabs, infinites
Shieldgrabbing is the foundation of any Dedede's gameplay. I don't infinite though, even outside of tourney.

Ill put 5 up for a rematch tusm, youre one of the most fun people to play with.
Yes, must......get..........REVENGE!!!!

Actually I probably will go $5 like Goggles so I can dedicate my money towards other things as well. If you have other top players from PA coming I would like to have MM's with a couple of them too. So my cap for MM's will probably be $5 on this day. I will also put a $5 side bet on You vs. Cura if you're interested. And I may exceed this cap for the crew battle, which I may put $10 on, but I have to see what the other players want to do.
Done, done, and done.

Now give us a tournament.

Top Bottom