• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uprise 11! *UPRISE SERIES IS BACK* *PRE-APEX TRAINING*

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Pools?
Great, i need practice. I dont want to get sent to losers in pools ill cry.
But no seriously, this seems really hype this time. Brawl and PM, pools and the second floor.
This is so hype!

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
Don't go full ******? I guess I'll explain why its called teams to you

In smash 2v2 is called doubles, not teams. Doubles is a 2v2 that has all 4 players playing at the same time. This would also apply to psa if smashers ever adopted it.

In every other "fighting" game in the entire universe(that's not sfxt) 2v2, 3v3 etc is called teams. It's not called karisuma, and it's not called weird doubles. There are two ways to play teams. 1) Have one person fight from one team fight everyone on the other team. Once that's done have another player fight everyone on the other team. You do that until one team reaches a certain score. or 2) The karisuma ruleset.

Sooo there it is. lol

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
I need a team partner for this, anyone in?
Just so you know what you guys get into, im that John guy that usually shows up with a falcon.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
But I thought in smash it's always "no johns." You can't come bro :awesome"
if Raptor is teaming with MikeKirby, that means one thing. Sama you need a partner ;)

MK + Luigi pls aheuehhue

Luigisama

Smash Champion
But I thought in smash it's always "no johns." You can't come bro :awesome"
if Raptor is teaming with MikeKirby, that means one thing. Sama you need a partner ;)

MK + Luigi pls aheuehhue
grab to up b and everyone stays free?

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Project m 2.5 was announced for the 28th and the tournament is on the 29th.
Will there even be pm as a side event?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Wish I could be here to support the PM event but sadly I'm spending that weekend away with the family. AND it's gonna be Demo 2.5!

Hope the turnout's good!

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
grab to up b and everyone stays free?
everyone is ALREADY free to me, just the other day on college campus I played Vinnie in the gaming room, I bodied him 2-0. He just broke down crying begging me to help him in the IC matchup versus my Falco. I couldn't do it, I wanna stay the best forever :awesome:

But in seriousness we teaming sama? I just wanna know for saving/getting the cash I need in advance lol.

Stop beating me when I go my bad main Yoshi. It makes me feel sad. Also I need to learn some new tech from my boy GoldenYoshiKing, I'm really behind on this Yoshi meta.
:phone:
I'm sorry Raptor, I didn't know me beating you so often made you feel sad. And yeah I agree, GYK is a great source of advancing yourself with Yoshi.

Top Bottom