• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE - 11/01/2011 | CanadaBrawl (national Youtube channel) | 200 Subscribers!

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Asa and I (Oli mains ftw ;)) have teamed up to bring all of Canada a youtube channel that can be used as a hub for the videos of several tournaments all across the country. the Idea is to make it easily accessible to everyone within and outside our country. This also brings together our nation by allowing people to be able to see the videos of the other regions/provinces with ease.

Representatives from each region will be selected to help in this project, this way it is as diverse as possible.

The current representatives include:

Tin Man: Southern Ontario
Patches: Southern Ontario
i1337: Southern Ontario
Asa: British Columbia
Brningpyre: Alberta
Stroumbert: Quebec
Darkshadow: Quebec
Croi: Nova-Scotia

The lists of tournaments covered in the channel so far include:

Accomplishments:

April 25, 2011: CanadaBrawl reached 100 subscribers
June 25, 2011: CanadaBrawl contains videos of 20 different tournaments
October 16, 2011: 1000 videos have been uploaded to CanadaBrawl
November 4, 2011: CanadaBrawl reached 200 subscribers​

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Finally! I wanted something like this to happen for our great country. Illinois has the same thing so why couldn't we? You know what I mean? Well good job Asa and Tin.

Captain L

Smash Champion
so this channel will only be for tournament matches, while friendlies and stuff still go on personal channels?

Nice work olimars

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Finally, we can watch the matches without having to go on that damn stream and have it all choppy and what not. But we get no crowd chanting/commentary.

Oh well, you gain some you lose some.

Croi

Smash Lord
For the SNOBOT replays, you're missing one of them, I'm pretty sure it was also on Rainbow Cruise (Billy went Marth). The GFs went for all ten matches.

But thanks for the uploads all the same! It's good to finally share our finest moment with Canada.

Croi

Smash Lord
Hopefully gonna get up some friendlies between me and Syko_Lemming soon. If you're interested do you want me to PM them to you?

E: Or if you follow the Wario vids thread, I'll post them there.

Croi

Smash Lord
Do you want all of them, or just the finals (win/lose/grand)? If all of them, I'll be sure to hunt down all the dubz finals too.

swordgard

Smash Hero
holy your terrible vs olimar LOL

edit: nvm just game 1 haha

Hes approaching with nado from way too far. Dunnow what got into holy, but w/e, he still won the set.

Rhyme on the other hand. Dat ike coming over and showing him whos boss. Freeeeeee.

Barrier

Smash Cadet
To be specific, I mean from previous tournaments before the national account was created.

Barrier

Smash Cadet
Yeah, sounds good.

More people should be willing to upload older replays, though.

*Edit* I also have Cyan's famed UpAir kill on Yes.

Top Bottom