• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unstoppable: My combo video

Cardd

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT5XSLTv3ng

I spent a long while making this, and i thinks it's better then most, more then just spikes.
there is one com fight in there, but it was so awesome i had to put it in there.

I spent a while timing it with the music, so it should be pretty entertaining.

feedback is appreciated, and yes the first couple of seconds is silent.

oh, and if you want to read anything, watch in high quality.

whacha think?

Zephron

Smash Ace
I dont really know what you were talking about with the music since it really wasn't corresponding with the video in my mind... just seemed like humble random background music.

There were a lot of good combos in there, but a lot of them ended with people suiciding, which kind of ruined the kill. Kinda bad...

The effects were cool, but you added a ton of them and it made it hard to tell what was going on.

It's good to see a vid with not just spikes. In reference to mine, which you said was nearly all spikes <_<

Mine was a montage or whatever video. It's simply for entertainment, not to show too many combos. I still think it wasnt really spikes but oh well.

Sorry about being critical. It's kind of what I am.

But seriously. Overall a great video. Just think you went a little crazy with the effects, and it couldv'e been faster paced.

Great job :3

Cardd

Smash Cadet
critical is good.
and i don't remember any suicides, most they couldn't reach the edge.

there was that one were i woulda died and metaknight drill rusehd to save himself but saved me, and then i killed him, which he did stupid things but whatever.

and the music totally matches, i have to disagree with you, it changes on the beat with most of the fighting.

but i appreciate the feedback.

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
I liked it, except the more extreme filters. Avoid the ones that really change how the game looks, especially that white one.
As for quality, excellent gameplay, I loved your gimping.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Nice vid. :)

It seemed to have nothing but spikes though, but that's cool, cuz spiking with Lucas is really satisfying. :chuckle:

Top Bottom