• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Project M Ridley - CLASSIC RIDLEY BETA RELEASED! 31/10/16

What is your opinion on this hack?

• Total voters

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I think that Sylux could potentially work along with Rundas, but these three should happen first
Eh, Rundas and Sylux only appeared in one game each. They'd be cool, but they aren't all-stars.

Warzenschwein

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps Rundas had offspring who also became bounty hunters, the GF made them think Samus murdered Rundas (noone's going to believe that phazon **** anyways) and they are trying to avenge their father. After Fusion, naturally.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Perhaps Rundas had offspring who also became bounty hunters, the GF made them think Samus murdered Rundas (noone's going to believe that phazon **** anyways) and they are trying to avenge their father. After Fusion, naturally.
Baby Rundas':Why do we need to kiw dah booby lady?
GF: SHE A TURRIST!
*baby Rundas' go in beserker mode*

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
How many times has ridley come back from the dead? I don't think that's really an issue
It still is an issue because Ridley is way more important of a character than Rundas. All Rundas had going for him was saving Samus twice and having cool battle music, and the former was used as a tool to make you like him so you could be oh so sad the moment he got impaled. Yes, of course, he has fanbase, but fanbase isn't everything. We've learnt that the hard way.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It still is an issue because Ridley is way more important of a character than Rundas. All Rundas had going for him was saving Samus twice and having cool battle music, and the former was used as a tool to make you like him so you could be oh so sad the moment he got impaled. Yes, of course, he has fanbase, but fanbase isn't everything. We've learnt that the hard way.
We meant AFTER Ridley

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Where is Adam and Anthony?

Oh yeah. I firmly believe Samus in this game is the SA-X. And ZSS is actually the true Samus. So I can pretend we have 2 different reps.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Where is Adam and Anthony?

Oh yeah. I firmly believe Samus in this game is the SA-X. And ZSS is actually the true Samus. So I can pretend we have 2 different reps.
I have the same headcanon, Anthony is kinda pushing it, but he does deserve to be in Smash as anything. Adam is the only Metroid character I refuse to see playable

KoM

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ReiTsubomi
3DS FC
2638-0679-1408
I have the same headcanon, Anthony is kinda pushing it, but he does deserve to be in Smash as anything. Adam is the only Metroid character I refuse to see playable
Any objections, lady?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
This thread has a magical tendency to slip an alert past me.
It looks amazing though, and I will certainly try it out when it is released.
Wasn't that scheduled for today?:upsidedown:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
If you don't know, showcase has already started some time ago. Here it is: http://www.twitch.tv/framezerogaming Hopefully, i wasn't too late with final version and he is using it.
This thread has a magical tendency to slip an alert past me.
It looks amazing though, and I will certainly try it out when it is released.
Wasn't that scheduled for today?:upsidedown:
Yes, but there are differences in time, so, for me, it isn't that late. And i think i said that it may be early on 8th. Either way, its not going to be late on 8th. A lot earlier. Somewhere after stream ends.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It's amazing how this thread was made only around mid September of last year, and here it is ready for release.
You've really worked hard on this Bagan. Huge props.

Ike the Killer

Smash Cadet
I know it may sound a bit stupid, but could anyone share with me Ridley-X roar? I have been desesperately looking for it and I havent seen it anywhere on the net, and I cant/dont know how to extract it from the game. Taking the audio away from the vid or anything "is not the same". Could someone help me xD?

And on topic: This is... AWESOME, JUST AWESOME, cant wait to play! This is what Sakurai should have done in smash4 instead of laughing in our face after an entire year. My biggest thanks and congrats to everybody who worked on this, we need more people like you

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Bagan 4 PMBR

Ideal SMash Metroid Line-up:
Samus
Ridley
Dark Samus.
These are the only Metroid characters qualified for smash.
So far I'd agree. I still can't believe Sakurai made Dark Samus an assist trophy and a costume. Though I guess it is better to wait a smash game than to have Damus be another clone....... though if Damus is in Smash 5 it will probably be a clone anyway *cries

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I know it may sound a bit stupid, but could anyone share with me Ridley-X roar? I have been desesperately looking for it and I havent seen it anywhere on the net, and I cant/dont know how to extract it from the game. Taking the audio away from the vid or anything "is not the same". Could someone help me xD?
Search around in this thread. It should be here, with many different links given.

Thanks to everyone who was following this project. I have good news btw - KingJigglypuff agreed to finish what drogoth started with Meta Ridley alt. Hopefully, it will turn out to be good. Either way, thats not reason for delay and i don't know when it will be finished (alt).

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Looks like I missed the stream... is there any way to rewatch it? Like, will it be posted on YouTube? I"m really curious to see how it plays!

Hidan

Smash Apprentice
Missed it too, and it's not under past broadcasts so I doubt so.

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
Is there really a glitch that crashes the game? the one where you have to go back to title screen after everymatch.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Wow, now that we can see the mod in action it looks amazing. I'm just wondering - what's the inspiration source for Ridley's Down B that uses a dark aura? Sorry I'm not a Metroid expert so I don't have a clue unfortunately. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Warzenschwein

Smash Journeyman
It's from Other M.

It has been a while since I've played it (and I probably won't play it again since it's........ bad) so I can't remember what it did in Other M...

Top Bottom