• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= Unofficial Boxart Thread =

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I like any reference to Diddy Kong being in Brawl before he actually got put in. Those people must be proud.

Blackadder

Smash Master
noo... that thing looks so real... but there is nog wifi-sign :(
Peliminary art work. That or the game will be rated "PR" which I don't see happening. Rest easy, my good n00blet. The game should have Wi-Fi.

Also, there is no saying that's the real deal anyways.
But I assume it is.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
No, i didn't some else made it i just thought it was pretty cool so i posted it

Florida

イーグランツ

Sure it's just a simple copy & paste job, but it's the cleanest looking fake displayed on the boxart site.

NessPaulaJeffPoo

Smash Cadet
wow! egruntz thats probably the favorite out of all the ones i have seen.

but i bet they dont put wario on the front for some reason.

Florida

イーグランツ
Best one I've seen, but I think Mario should be closer to the center :p and maybe sonic.
What I think is awesome about the boxart is that it doesn't have any unconfirmed characters, which is basically what completely killed others, in my opinion. Mario being first is always how it goes, and the far right is Kirby to whoever asked.

Top Bottom