• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unnamed Tournament of Doom - Stockholm, Sweden [CANCELLED - DUH!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
you guys are nice lol, ivoot i recall you losing to me and getting mad at epita :p why are you talking?

at least someone like adam or amsah fair enough but even they agreed the UK is A LOT better

this aint 2004 baby!

No longer are we just a comical country! (The English) though that video does have a lot of banter, we r srs business now!

wisl

Smash Journeyman
remove me from the list please

can afford one trip only, and super lion is cheaper for me, sorry.

edit:ukaccentcommentary

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
The dutchies ain't as good as everyone makes them to be. With the excepetion of Amsah, Adam, Zgetto and Remen.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you guys are nice lol, ivoot i recall you losing to me and getting mad at epita :p why are you talking?

at least someone like adam or amsah fair enough but even they agreed the UK is A LOT better

this aint 2004 baby!

No longer are we just a comical country! (The English) though that video does have a lot of banter, we r srs business now!
lool at Ivoot getting mad. A man up needed perhaps?

Yeah UK are serious business now. We weren't serious until I was about but other people help make it serious I guess but we are **** now lol.
We are still comical though but we are stilll good now:bee:

grayfox

Smash Champion
ROFL I'm not actually Russian mate, walk on. I am actually from the UK! Just showing my support to the troops :confused: On an (un?)related note, might come to this, 20%.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
brawl players should organize tournaments for brawl themselves, kaos and blad.
sérieux c pas si dur que ça, suffit de demander autour de soi comment on peut avoir une salle, et une fois trouvée, le plus dur est fait !

Blad01

Smash Lord
brawl players should organize tournaments for brawl themselves, kaos and blad.
sérieux c pas si dur que ça, suffit de demander autour de soi comment on peut avoir une salle, et une fois trouvée, le plus dur est fait !
Yes I know, but it's actually pretty hard to find a room in paris ;)
On va peut-être prendre celle de l'open brawl, mais pour le moment c'est pas à l'ordre du jour :p

---

Anyways on topic XD Get that room for the week after SL4, yuna :D (If it's available)
So that all the players from SL4 can go to this tourney right after, and together :)

auroreon

Smash Ace
I'm very interested in going to this if I can get enough cash to attend this and Lyon, does anyone know how much going to this would roughly potentially cost (travel both ways + living cost) coming from the UK, and is there any people I could travel with?
Would it be worth going to this just for Brawl, cos Im not really into Melee.

Frown

poekmon
I'm very interested in going to this if I can get enough cash to attend this and Lyon, does anyone know how much going to this would roughly potentially cost (travel both ways + living cost) coming from the UK, and is there any people I could travel with?
Would it be worth going to this just for Brawl, cos Im not really into Melee.
Check this out: http://www.edreams.com/

Yo want to travel via the airport called Skavsta, if you want to keep the costs down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom