• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlockable Newcomers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
In super smash brawl and melee I didn't like the act that most the newcomers all started on your roster. Personally, unlocking characters is my favorite part of the game. I think most the newcomers like rosalina, villager, megaman, and ect should be unlockable but characters like marth, ness, and luigi should still have to be unlocked for a classic feel.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
It forces you to try and master the newer characters somewhat, but megaman most likely will be unlockable.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
it should be half and half. like let's say Villager is on the starting roster while Rosalina is unlockable. we dont really wanna go into this new game with only the veterans.

SmashLachlan

Smash Rookie
I would like wii fir trainer to be unlockable by playin on the wii fit stage 0 times?

splat

Smash Lord
In super smash brawl and melee I didn't like the act that most the newcomers all started on your roster.
That's a bit of an overstatement.

For Brawl, 8 of the newcomers were starters, while 6 had to be unlocked.
For Melee, only 4 of the newcomers were starters, while 9 were to be unlocked.

SmashLachlan

Smash Rookie
These Sould Be Starters:
Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Ivysaur, Pokemon Trainer (fennekin, frogadier, chesnaught), Pikachu, Charizard, Squirtle, Wario, Pinsir, Tails Doll (yep...), R.O.B,Kamek, Toad, daisy, rosalina, blaziken and zororark,
Unlockables:
Bowser, Jr
Play As Bowser 10 Times

Korrina (Gym leader)
play tower of mastery 10 times

Wooper

play pokemon stadium 3 (unlockable course)

Luma

play galaxy stage as rosalina 5 times

to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom