• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlockable Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptPants

Smash Rookie
I don't know if this was mentioned before, and I am too lazy to use the Search Feature so I just put this here.

I just recently thought of something. The characters that were unlockable in the First SSB are not present yet in Brawl. So I thought maybe they will have them reunlockable. So that means beat the game, get Jiggly, Beat within 20 mins, get Cpt Falcon, Beat game 3 lives no continues, get Ness, maybe do the Adventure :02 trick and get Luigi? Hmm.

I thought that would be raw.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
well ness got the axe, so dont expect to find him. jiggs isnt safe but is most likely in, same way to unlock like every other time, beat classic/adventure/whatever once. captain falcon may be unlockable, but how to unlock him I am not sure what it would be. luigi? he might be unlockable through SSE or something, its too early too tell just yet.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
well ness got the axe, so dont expect to find him. jiggs isnt safe but is most likely in, same way to unlock like every other time, beat classic/adventure/whatever once. captain falcon may be unlockable, but how to unlock him I am not sure what it would be. luigi? he might be unlockable through SSE or something, its too early too tell just yet.
Theres no doubt in my mind that Luigi will have to be unlocked via SSE. You had to unlock him through Adventure mode in melee.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Laziness is no excuse. Please use the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom