• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNLEASH YOUR BRAWL - An SSBB Epic Moment Compilation

Panta

Smash Cadet
What happens when Yoshi and Luigi like switch hearts once Yoshi gets the Final Smash? I don't understand that part haha.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
that....was one of the most fun brawl videos I've ever watched, that was ****ing hilarious. great music too, those shenanigans were top tier.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
What happens when Yoshi and Luigi like switch hearts once Yoshi gets the Final Smash? I don't understand that part haha.
I think you mean Yoshi and Ness. The other player had to give up his just picked up final smash to the other player due of Manaphy changing the characters back to normal.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! :>

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I enjoyed this vid. I still watch it whenever i need a laugh.

Akumin Beast

Smash Rookie
Your spirit is a dying breed. So treasure it.

I really enjoyed this video.

Having a great time that is full of lighthearted nuances > Combo videos

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I just cringed at all the times explosives dropped in front of someone and they died cause of it. Randomness :|.

On a chaos/silly side it was entertaining though.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
I just cringed at all the times explosives dropped in front of someone and they died cause of it. Randomness :|.

On a chaos/silly side it was entertaining though.
That's the only side to the video :cool:

I was excepting people saying something about the 10:12 part with Suicune. Personally I think that may be the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yo, ive been meaning to ask, what did you use to record, as well as edit, and render settings? easily one of the highest quality vids ive seen ever.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
yo, ive been meaning to ask, what did you use to record, as well as edit, and render settings? easily one of the highest quality vids ive seen ever.
My friend said that everything should be in the credits. Personally, I don't know a thing about these things, I just make that good ol' Ganondorf move.

Top Bottom