• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unknown Glitch on Corneria

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I thought this was going to be about someone falling through the level, or Game & Watch's ability to up-b through the neck. This is a new glitch to me, was interesting.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I was at the tournament when it happened, everybody stopped playing their matches to come see. It looked like a piece of the Great Fox was smoking, except the spot kept moving around. We think it resulted from Mario's fireball.

The Cape

Smash Master
I've seen it before in a video about gltiches, if I can find the exact source I will link it, but I have NO idea how to recreate it or what causes it.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i feel so honored in everything. this glitch happened at my tournament and everyone was going crazy n **** lol. i stopped my match to see some smoke, but that **** was fun

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wow thems some fat ICs. That last combo was sick. Poor Scav. Uhh...little smoke cloud was pretty cool too, I guess..

I wanna play Wobbles...

Mr.C

Smash Master
done it a few times

one time an ice block was stuck in there sliding back and forth

pretty random lols

MattB22890

Smash Cadet
Maybe it only occurs on one section of corneria. It seemed to be the same spot in all videos. Maybe it has to do with the slope?

Kais

Smash Ace
Ive seen this done before...
Happend on my Ice Climbers...
i dont know how i did it though...
weird...

that Ice Climbers ****in bombed on his ***...

Nice Glitch though...
Why do you abuse ellipses in every single post?!

Sorry, that was off-topic. But just to be clear, it doesn't affect the gameplay in any way, does it?

taylorb9113

Smash Cadet
It seems like a pointless little glitch :D
Still fun to show your friends though.
*will try to recreate later*

Top Bottom