• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Minnesota Tourney series

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Cool seeing everyone again. I'm sad I had to leave before finals happened, but I look forward to more of these in the future.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Tourney is still going on.

However, I have something to say.

To whomever took Breezy's laptop. You're a shady *** *****, who deserves to get mugged in an alley in broad daylight and get the **** beat out of you. Stealing other people's property at a tourney is low man. Be ashame of yourself, but you probably wont because you're probably an arrogant pos. Have a sad, and pathetic life. You sicken me.

2nd. People need to learn to flush the god **** toilets!

3rd. I'm gonna host tournies to help out Breezy get a new laptop cause this **** isn't cool. I'll host a venue fee, that wont break your wallet so don't worry. I can run them pretty well, and make sure everything is smooth. I'll post info once I get a solid venue, I encourage everyone to come and help my boy out, cause if this happen to you I bet you would like some justice shined upon you.

Results thread will be up soon.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i think we should have a tourney for breezy cuz thats just not right. =/

also...

SHOUTOUTS

nappy- good mm? im gonna practice in my basement extra hard next time. techno an everything!

spieks- good mm's =] i'm glad they were legit this time lol

moe- you sure showed me how to play marth man. wow D:

chexr- your too good at this game you need to play crazier in those Falcon FFA's too. you didn't SD NEARLY enough.
noob.

CHRISzaft- good games, wish you coulda stayed longer, i wanted to get in a mm or somethin but w/e

Dmac- really awesome you came, it was nice to see you and play again :) hope you come back again sometime soon too <3

Disciple- im not mad you beat me, but i do feel like i played sloppily against you, and that kinda disappointed me.

RRR- my falco's bad gg's tho. also good job beatin bluezaft <_< upset of the tourney?

MAX BERGER- lol thanks for the wallet? i dont think we even played

Grant- GGS dude =] i always enjoy playing falcon dittos with you, good luck in Cali!

PD- we did A LOT better as a team then i thought we would, it was a lot of fun, lets do it again sometime.

Breezy- really ****in sucks that such a terrible thing had to happen to you :/

Deek (i think)- had fun playin you in Party mode lol hope to see you at lone jedis thing too

Deepak- my marths so bad why did you let me play him? you know you were supposed to tell me not too, but you didn't. f u

Eci4- YESSSSSSSSSS so glad you came man :] <3

Lucas- we didn't play did we? idk, w/e nice seein you haha

think i got everyone.. sorry if i missed someone

Misteroo

Smash Rookie
SHOUTOUTS!

Tempest- Hope you enjoy your new wallet! We should have done friendlies

RRR- You were the star of the night! You did an awesome job and had probably the best match that day

Spikes- I didn't get to play you this time, but in the future for sure. See you at Revival of Wisconsin!

Flux- Thanks for the money match. It was a lot of fun.

Grant- Had fun whoopin' on ya with Zelda. :p Hope to see you again soon.

Deepak Reddy- Still wish you went IC's against me, but whatever. You're way too chill. :p

Dmac- Very awesome Ganon. Only got to play you in one friendly, but it was definitely a learning experience.

Chexr- Only got to play you in brawl for some reason. Thanks for letting me be on the crew for next month and good seeing you again.

Misteroo

Smash Rookie
Forgot to give a shoutout to Disciple! Thanks for the money match! I lost, but it was worth it because I 3 stocked you on Brinstar in the stupidest ways. :D

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
ya cept i clearly posted before you made a results thread? so what now noob

edit: (SEE HOW I EDIT MY POST?) ur just mad i didn't give you a shout out.

ocho- thx for hosting =]

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
my last was directed at max only.

thanks for the shoutout though. and dont worry. ive been more crushed by lack of shoutouts before. it doesn't even hurt anymore

Triple R

Smash Lord
I vote the next one be on Nov. 20th. I don't really know if any other weekend would work. Nov. 13th is Lonejedi's touney and the 27th is Brainshock Alpha. So that doesn't really leave much for options.

Sin242

Smash Cadet
20th would be awesome. Hope theres more people for the next one.

Hopefully teaming with R for that

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
I think the next one will be december 4th or the 11th.

i kinda prefer the 3th. Og would prefer the 11th strongly.

let me hear some more opinions. i have ruled out november 20th also, sorry everyone.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I don't seem to have a conflict either way from what I can tell right now, so no vote from me right now.

Sin242

Smash Cadet
I still think we should do it in nov. then skip the dec one.

But if it comes to it I vote the 3rd, a little more space in between it and GnGc is better

Sin242

Smash Cadet
I still think we should do it in nov. then skip the dec one.

But if it comes to it I vote the 3rd, a little more space in between it and GnGc is better

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
conflicts with RoW and gopher home football games only left one weekend which I wasn't available for.

ive also never played teflon. although i haven't played for too long.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
i dont think we should skip a whole tournament cause u cant make it.

the tournament isnt really run by one person cause its so small, its more of a community thing.

but w/e, its all good.

Triple R

Smash Lord
So what date would actually work better for people. I feel like we need more people's opinions. The 4th or the 11th. Having it on the 4th would give a week break before the GnG Champs so that might be nice.

Fumps

Smash Rookie
So what date would actually work better for people. I feel like we need more people's opinions. The 4th or the 11th. Having it on the 4th would give a week break before the GnG Champs so that might be nice.
I'm gone the weekend of the 4th so I vote the 11th, although I won't deny that the 4th makes more sense haha.

Top Bottom