• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Arizona Smash Tournaments

AZSmash

Smash Rookie
Are there any other Smashers out here at the University of Arizona? I ****ing love this game, and I need to find some other students around here that play. I've been thinking about starting up a Smash Club or something and trying to hold tournaments on campus. Any chance there are any other Wildcats here? Or ****, any people in general in the Tucson area?

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
Funny you should ask for some UofA smash brother players....................im like one of the best smashers in arizona and i go to the UofA.....................so..........................if you want to get owned.................lol......................play some time...................then yeah.........................my aim is MdafighterX................or just reply here....................or something.................but ill play you for sure.............................as long as you have some vanilla coke

Glide

Smash Ace
Yeah, some of the top 10 smashers in state are in the U of A area, and I'm around there from time to time myself (I'm not top 10, but dammit, I'm getting there! JUST YOU GUYS WAIT!)

Lord

Smash Apprentice
Im also a good smasher and go to the U of A. Me and Meda have played eachother a few times. If your looking to get owned you have come to the right place. Brujajajaja.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
dont listen to the lord either...........he never has any vanilla coke............... dam.............. vanilla....................

edit: yessssssss im a smash journeyman.................no more smash noob for me

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Medafighter X is toooo gooood. I'm sooo weeeaaaak.

I don't go to U of A, but Glide and me will probably be in Tuscon some time in the near future yesss.

I might bring Vanilla Coke if you're lucky!!! Then I'll drink it in front of your face!!! :chuckle: j/k thats mean I'll give you a sip :p

Yeah... "I don't really like vanilla coke" ~Kirk~

gg hf dd k thx bye:rotfl:

I TAKE YO V. COKE E's

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
wtf........................why does everyone always logged into my computer..............oh well..................vanilla

Dante Lazarus

Smash Journeyman
as leader of all 3 Phoenix Reborn's, i demand to know why you all still play this game, its addictive, and mean, and cruel, and a drug, and a horrible game to play, stop playing it, all of you, you should never pick up a controller for this game ever again, that way, i can win but anyway, stop playing it, and just let me beat you
as for you shane, i dont care if you have my Family Guy dvd or not, i want it back and you WILL get it for me, or your luigi will feel my wrath ::sits back, taps fingertips together and laughs the word "Excellent"::..... ::snaps out of mode and hangs head in shame knowing none of this is true::

peace
Dante Lazarus

RedTreachery

Smash Rookie
In Tucson area here, Northwest side. If any of you guys are having a tourney or just a smash kickback (melee or brawl) or something hit me up.

Top Bottom