• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNiK0ЯИ's Moveset Gallery - Closed until I feel like going back to it :(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Too bad, Waluigi Time!
Jab - a natural combo. Waluigi kicks with one foot, then kicks with his other foot, and then knees the opponent. He won't perform the knee unless he hits someone with the second kick.

Forward tilt - a forward punch. It can be angled up and down.

Up tilt - Waluigi aims his knee upward.

Down tilt - he slides his foot forward.

Dash attack - he leans back and slides forward with his knee out.

Forward smash - while charging, Waluigi aims his head similar to Wario's up smash. When the attack is released, he hits enemies in front of him with his chin. Cannot be angled.

Up smash - while charging, he does a handstand, with his legs bent. When he attacks, he extends his leg quickly and kicks upward.

Down smash - At the beginning of the attack, Waluigi gets on his standard bike. When the attack is released, he performs two donuts.

Neutral aerial - he extends his legs behind and in front of himself.

Forward aerial - Waluigi swings his tennis racket.

Back aerial - he kicks his leg upward behind himself.

Down aerial - multiple downward kicks.

Grab - Waluigi extends his arm a bit and grabs.

Pummel - hits the opponent with his chin.

Forward throw - Waluigi knees his opponent.

Back throw - he throws his opponent over his head.

Up throw - he throws his opponent over himself, then backflips.

Down throw - throws his opponent under himself, then stomps on them three times.

Floor attack - as Waluigi gets up, he punches forward (or back, depending on what kind of floor attack he performs)

Floor attack (trip) - a kick forward.

Edge attack - flips over the edge, performs a handstand, then falls forward.

Neutral special (Racket Strike) Waluigi pulls out a tennis racket and a ball. He throws a tennis ball up a small height so he can hit it, then his racket flashes green. If the B button is hit again when the racket flashes green, the ball will be sent flying forward at high speeds. If the B button is hit at a bad time, it will be sent flying more slowly, will fall faster, and will do less damage. If the B button is not hit at all, the ball will simply fall and nothing will happen.

Side special (Stomp) Waluigi does the same stomp that his assist trophy does, but with more starting lag. If done in the air, the attack will have slightly increased starting lag, but will inflict a meteor smash.

Up special (Corkscrew) Waluigi extends his arms, and spins rapidly. The higher he gets, the more it slows down. This attack only hits once instead of hitting multiple times, and will go higher than Wario's Corkscrew.

Down special (Mystery Box) Waluigi grabs a mystery box. It will mostly give a weakened version of the shell item that will be destroyed if it hits anything. It has a smaller chance of getting other items too, such as red shells (that act like regular red shells), bananas, blue shells, Bullet Bills, bob-ombs, Super Mushrooms, POW blocks with only one use, tanooki suits, Super Stars, Lightning, and metal boxes. Although, if the player uses it too much, it'll start pulling out flashing red bob-ombs that will explode as soon as Waluigi holds it, or Poison Mushrooms.

Taunts -
Up - Waluigi does an evil laugh.
Side - Waluigi says, "Waluigi time!"
Down - Waluigi pulls a bob-omb out, looks at it, then it explodes in his hand, causing him to become charred. This taunt causes minor damage to others around him.
Custom Moves
Neutral Special -
Racket Hit - The second pressing of the B button is not needed, but is much weaker.
Melee Racket Strike - A powerful melee hit with the racket, if you hit B at the right time.

Side Special -
Quake Stomp - The stomp no longer buries, but inflicts a meteor smash on the ground, causing the target to be thrown in the air a small amount, so Waluigi can combo. Increased starting lag.
Jumping Stomp - Similar to DK's Jumping Headbutt. Waluigi jumps in the air, then crashes down to bury his opponent.

Up Special -
Corknado - Acts more similarly to Wario's corkscrew. Less altitude, but hits enemies multiple times.
Hurricork - The attack pushes enemies away, but does not damage.

Down Special -
Probable Box - Can only pull red and green shells.
Risky Box - Can no longer pull the weak green shells. The rare items such as Blue Shells become much more common, but so does the red bob-omb.
The main goal of the thread is to suggest me a character, not an entire moveset :facepalm:

I'll give a few unique touches to it whenever I can, though.....

Last edited:

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
The main goal of the thread is to suggest me a character, not an entire moveset :facepalm:

I'll give a few unique touches to it whenever I can, though.....
Oh, I guess I read the OP incorrectly. Well, could you think of a moveset for Baby Bowser from Yoshi's Island? I was thinking he could be a lightweight character that does more damage than the average lightweight. I already thought of a little bit of a moveset.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, I guess I read the OP incorrectly. Well, could you think of a moveset for Baby Bowser from Yoshi's Island? I was thinking he could be a lightweight character that does more damage than the average lightweight. I already thought of a little bit of a moveset.
I could always make my own Waluigi moveset, though, but since I dont allow ATs..... :grin:

Also, baby Bowser? I feel like I might take too much stuff from Bowser to make it, but why not? :)

Last edited:

Cody645

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cody645
3DS FC
5429-7944-5036
I'm sure you'll like this one.
Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang from RWBY.

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
I love your Baby Bowser moveset! It's very similar to a moveset I was thinking of, but more thorough, and overall better.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Yuugi Mutou, from Yuugi-Ou.

I don't know why, I just really want Yuugi in Smash.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yuugi Mutou, from Yuugi-Ou.

I don't know why, I just really want Yuugi in Smash.
You mean "Yu-Gi-Oh!"?

I said that chaacters must originate from a video game, since Sakurai also follows a similar rule, and Yugi does not follow that rule.

READ THE FIRST POST PEOPLE!!!!!

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
You mean "Yu-Gi-Oh!"?

I said that chaacters must originate from a video game, since Sakurai also follows a similar rule, and Yugi does not follow that rule.

READ THE FIRST POST PEOPLE!!!!!
My bad, I didn't see the "Expand" under the rules.

Then I guess Malon, from The Legend of Zelda.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Yeah, I should probably move it over the rules :grin:

Malon? It's gonna be difficult...... I will at least try :grin:
Well, she's a farmgirl, so maybe Smash could have a trident/pitchfork wielder?

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well, she's a farmgirl, so maybe Smash could have a trident/pitchfork wielder?
Romani (aka Young Malon II) has been shown to use a bow in Majora's Mask...

----

Either way it would be cool to see someone else's views on a potential Impa moveset...
As it stands there are three possibilities...
-Sheik semi clone (with a greater emphasis on magic)
-Hyrule Warriors inspired (possibly incorporating both her Giant Sword and Naginata with both water and fire elements present)
-Skyward Sword magic inspired (with several ties to various sheikah related elements in the zeldaverse as well as the use of shadow magic as a nodd to her title as the Sage of Shadow from OoT)

Have fun!

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, maybe instead Tabuu as a playable character?

If it helps, I imagine that, if he were playable, he'd be a tiny bit bigger than Ganondorf.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Curious to see if you could do one for Monita. Her design is too fun not to lead to some funky stuff.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm back, with some good new and some bad news and some really bad ones.

The bad news are that I won't take any requests until next week because I already have a lot of movesets to do as it is. (And for those who didn't read the OP, that thing started April 28th, but if a request looks amazing, I may add it :grin:)

But, time for the good news; I'll start working on what I have right away!

What's that you say? The really bad news? Oh right! Basically, since I can't figure out anything original for some characters, the following orders will be cancelled:
Ditto (Pokemon) - suggested by @MisterVideoGaming
Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate) - suggested by @PlTe

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Kangaroo is finally done, @War Anvil

Sorry for not working on movesets earlier everyone, college was eating up enough of my free time to make it impossible to work on them properly.

Next on the list, Paper Mario ;)

Last edited:

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking of making a Baby Bowser support thread, so can I use your moveset in it if I make it?

Zilexion

Smash Cadet
I would like to propose Amaterasu from Okami for your consideration. Okami had a version released on Wii, and falls under Capcom's wings.

between the three weapon types she uses, reflectors, rosaries, and glaives, her plethora of celestial brush techniques, and the possible incorporation of Waka and Issun, there's plenty of source material from which a rich move set could be derived.

Top Bottom