• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unfair hackers: A lookback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Dude, that's not a hack. Considering I recently SAW a topic with the same question.

It's Meta Knight doing his freakin' Glide move. Taunt Parties do it all the time, and Pit and Charizard can do the same thing as well.

Since there's a topic with the same thing on the same page as this, this is getting locked. :p

EDIT: Oh wait, that was YOUR TOPIC? Epic fail, man.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
lolwut

so do u not liek mudkipz? /flame shield activated nao

srs. This thread is fail.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Well, seriously put, it's possible to go under the huge point and above to the other side without cheating.

Maybe you should test that out. :p

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
OK. Fine! You win, I lose. It's not a hack. It was so exotic. But why call me a dummy when you can simply say this:
It's mainly not a hack. It's just exotic.
SO YOU GET ME???!? JUST BE NICE!!!!
This thread will need to be closed.
I hate to tell you, but Smashboards isn't a place for being nice. There're so many n00bs here that we normally assume people to be n00bs. Next time just do some research; many people already know about how to do the trick.

And calling people idiots is a stupid thing to do as well :/

Bynine

Smash Cadet
It was SO exotic.

Like dude.

SO EXOTIC.

THAT EXOTICNESS WAS PRETTY EXOTIC.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I hate to tell you, but Smashboards isn't a place for being nice. There're so many n00bs here that we normally assume people to be n00bs. Next time just do some research; many people already know about how to do the trick.

And calling people idiots is a stupid thing to do as well :/
He does have a point here
Calling people idiots isn't the smartest thing to do here as you pretty much get flammed every time you post :/
If you're curious on how to do that then just youtube "hyrule jump"

NNID
Budget_Player
Idiot. Did you see my latest post!?!?
Err... yep, that was my answer. If your first thread on a topic gets locked, it's probably a good sign that you shouldn't make another one.

Just like people on roblox. And guess what? I quit that! And you are acting like them. So SB isn't the perfect forum!
I am likely to quit! I can file an account deletion and tell the mods ITS ALL YOUR FRIKIN FAULT!!!!!
Take a deep breath, man. you're hyperventilating and spewing spit all over my shirt. After all, the internet is serious business. I could have you sued for trolling.

The problem is, you're assuming people care. In case you haven't noticed, we don't like you. Why? Because you've not only given us no reason to like you, but you've also shown yourself to be whiny, clueless, and above all arrogant. Now if that isn't an instant way to get yourself hated on a forum like this, I don't know what is. Maybe claiming that PS2 is the best competitive stage...

Do everyone a favor, and spend some more time lurking. Or, you know, leave.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Take a deep breath, man. you're hyperventilating and spewing spit all over my shirt. After all, the internet is serious business. I could have you sued for trolling.

The problem is, you're assuming people care. In case you haven't noticed, we don't like you. Why? Because you've not only given us no reason to like you, but you've also shown yourself to be whiny, clueless, and above all arrogant. Now if that isn't an instant way to get yourself hated on a forum like this, I don't know what is. Maybe claiming that PS2 is the best competitive stage...

Do everyone a favor, and spend some more time lurking. Or, you know, leave.
This.

I agree 100%, and to be honest, by the way you, HarvTarv, have been acting here, I think the mods would be glad I got rid of you.

At this point, many people hate you, and like the above post said, keep lurking or just leave. I dare you. SmashBoards isn't a perfect, perfect forum, but the more that people like you leave, the better these forums get.

HarvTarv

Smash Rookie
Oh! Err.. Making inventions at the Castle? :.)
This.

I agree 100%, and to be honest, by the way you, HarvTarv, have been acting here, I think the mods would be glad I got rid of you.

At this point, many people hate you, and like the above post said, keep lurking or just leave. I dare you. SmashBoards isn't a perfect, perfect forum, but the more that people like you leave, the better these forums get.
The ****? I DISLIKE WHEN THIS FREAKING THING HAPPENS! ITS GETTING MORE *****Y AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! SO QUIT BEING RUDE OK?!?!? YOU ALL GOTTA STOP!!!!
WHY CANT YOU BE NICE TO SOMEONE NEW FOR ONCE?!?!? IVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND YOU GUYS JUST WANT ME TO BE OUT! IT'S SO SELFISH AND IRRITATING! JUST ****ING STOP, OK?!?! ****ING STOP, JUST ****ING STOP!!!

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
The F*ck? I DISLIKE WHEN THIS FREAKING THING HAPPENS! ITS GETTING MORE B*TCHY AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! SO QUIT BEING RUDE OK?!?!? YOU ALL GOTTA STOP!!!!
WHY CANT YOU BE NICE TO SOMEONE NEW FOR ONCE?!?!? IVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND YOU GUYS JUST WANT ME TO BE OUT! IT'S SO SELFISH AND IRRITATING! JUST F*CKING STOP, OK?!?! F*CKING STOP, JUST F*CKING STOP!!!

Dude, you just contradicted yourself by saying I'M rude. LOOK AT YOUR POST, MAN! I'm trying to be calm about this, and you go ape-sh*t on me! SmashBoards isn't for little 10 year old kids who haven't become mature enough to realize these forums can get awfully rough at times.

If you wanna freaking whine, save it for IGN Boards or GameFAQs, keep it away from here. As far as possible. It's like you only joined here to create two topics about the same freaking thing that majority of us knew about already.

Just lurk for awhile if you REALLY DON'T WANNA LEAVE. I've been lurking for almost a year and it's been most recently I got into the forums a little more. I'm not being a n00b asking stupid questions, now am I? I'm trying to help you out a bit, but then you attempt to yell at me across the internet. Smooth moves, man.

BTW, I saw your Profile and let's just say that you could be banned for harassment faster than quitting -___-

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Woah guys. You've all missed out on a very important piece of information here. You'll look like bullies depending on what the answer to this question is.

HarvTarv, how old are you?

NNID
Budget_Player
The F*ck? I DISLIKE WHEN THIS FREAKING THING HAPPENS! ITS GETTING MORE B*TCHY AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! SO QUIT BEING RUDE OK?!?!? YOU ALL GOTTA STOP!!!!
WHY CANT YOU BE NICE TO SOMEONE NEW FOR ONCE?!?!? IVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND YOU GUYS JUST WANT ME TO BE OUT! IT'S SO SELFISH AND IRRITATING! JUST F*CKING STOP, OK?!?! F*CKING STOP, JUST F*CKING STOP!!!
We're trying to be nice. You're making it real hard on us. I wasn't rude in my last post. I was merely telling you how things work here. You either act like an adult or you leave. You aren't doing the former.
As said, lurk more. Learn some basic internet behavior.

Also it's funny that we're the selfish one when you make two useless threads (there's a Q&A thread stickied at the top of the forum for exactly this) and then scream at us because we call you on it.

You stop. Stop acting like you're a huge deal, or like this is a big deal. I mean, I've made massive threads with great reasoning, shredding through bad logic page after page, just to have the people I just wrecked point and laugh at me for caring so much, and then ignore the good reasoning and continue to use scrubby stupid rules. That's a lot of my time down the drain, getting trolled by morons who don't ****ing care. AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS???

Lurk more, grow some balls, or leave. Because this kind of behavior is no good for smashboards. Go to AiB, that's more your level. Or Game***s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom