• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Mafia, 13 man! Game over! Town wins!

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
At this point I don't think Ryu is town at all. Unless he's busy, town would have at least stated and tried to work through what's happening toDay. I mean, it is LyLo, but he seems entirely unconcerned with finding the right scum and instead just focusing on finding a scum. If he is town then I don't know what to say.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
In some alternate reality JD and Chibo are scum for lurking it out but then there is gheb/ryu/kary.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Our alternate options are Ryu and Dietz, but if nobody else is here we don't have enough to get a lynch other than Ran. Honestly, if Chibo is town then we are screwed because I think that scum would either let us mislynch or no-lynch over lynching a scum buddy. Assuming we are dealing with a 3-man scum team, we only have 4 town. If Chibo is town then we only have 3 active town. That's not enough to get any lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am open to Red Ryu/JD/Chibo team. Gheb I can reconsider but....

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Whatever happened to us claiming? I completely forgot about that. I mean, not that it would help much but it's weird that the people advocating for it didn't try to do more with it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Not much more I can do when I am already claimed. I wanted it since we had no scum flips for a while.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
The only reason mass claim was mentioned was because I asked Gheb about it. I just wanted Gheb's opinion though.

Claiming does nothing in my opinion because the slots we need information on aren't posting.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
At this point I don't think Ryu is town at all. Unless he's busy, town would have at least stated and tried to work through what's happening toDay. I mean, it is LyLo, but he seems entirely unconcerned with finding the right scum and instead just focusing on finding a scum. If he is town then I don't know what to say.
I am town, Ran is legit scum.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Lol Ryu that's so convincing.

Kary- Ah, got it. I didn't think it was just Ran, and I didn't think there was much point to claiming beyond maybe something small, but it's weird that it just dropped.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Also, yeah, I can only see myself viewing and Ryu. If Kary and Ran are also viewing that fifth person could be anybody.

Ryu, please give me a legitimate reason why Ran is scum over anybody else. Who would be his scummates? Why? Beyond his vote on J, what has seemed scummy about him?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also, yeah, I can only see myself viewing and Ryu. If Kary and Ran are also viewing that fifth person could be anybody.

Ryu, please give me a legitimate reason why Ran is scum over anybody else. Who would be his scummates? Why? Beyond his vote on J, what has seemed scummy about him?
Ran played legit scummy when he flipped onto J.

Soup played scummy when he replaced out and did his routine of AtE to try and make his slot look better so it would win.

Ran is scum at this point, his reasons for flipping on me are garbage. "I voted J" and that somehow makes me scum because I hated how he flipped on J like he did.

Ran is probs mates with Dietz, arms reach much.

Then it is a coin flip between Chibo and you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ryu never did answer my question on why he wanted J and instead simply hopped when asked by Kary.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You answered a DAY too late my friend. You should have cared before the fact.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Kary, we could wait, but I don't know how late I'll be able to stay up tonight because I have to be up early. I mean, I guess that a NL might be able to save town depending on the roles people have but then we'd just be in the same boat toMorrow as we are toDay.

And, Ryu, okay. Another question, then. Why are you town? What have you done that justifies you being town? Why are the people saying you are scum wrong (and I don't just mean by saying they are wrong, what is wrong in their points?)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
With two people lurking hard core I can consider that a possibility. Since there was an extra kill we can hope for a correct shot if we no lynch.

Otherwise I'm at a loss.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
If we are all town, then that means the scum team is Gheb/Dietz/Chibo. I guess that's possible? We have the people to lynch somebody else, but would scum really do that?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
What I mean with the last part is that I think scum may just be going for the easy win at this point, and they would therefore have no reason for voting of one of their partners.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I can consider it. Gheb/Dietz/Chibo. Gheb has been reading Chibo as town for no reason earlier on. Reality is that they need town's help to get any lynch, so if we vote as a bloc they either have to follow through or possibly lose on no lynch. (If there is a role that can help in night)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would go for one of JD/Chibo first since they are the ones lurking most and we can't really state it is fact they are a team when Gheb is sleeping.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
So, in your last 30 mins Kary, would you rather go for Ran or Dietz? I think we are all in agreement that it might be Dietz, but it's up to you (and Ryu, I guess) which lynch we go for. Do you legitimately believe that Ran is more likely to be scum than not? Who else would it be/do you think we could get the votes for?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Our alternate options are Ryu and Dietz, but if nobody else is here we don't have enough to get a lynch other than Ran. Honestly, if Chibo is town then we are screwed because I think that scum would either let us mislynch or no-lynch over lynching a scum buddy. Assuming we are dealing with a 3-man scum team, we only have 4 town. If Chibo is town then we only have 3 active town. That's not enough to get any lynch.
What if this is correct? Can we win the game if Chibo is town?

Should we just lynch Chibo, PoE ?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
If we do have 3 scum and if Chibo is town then I don't think we can win, because I don't see why scum wouldn't just either let us NL or go for the easy mislynch instead of lynching their scummate.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think it could yield something since his slot has lurked (he-man, glyph, chibo). Chibo viewed and felt no reason to create content, and posted only after J was hammered. Or could be another 3party but I don't think that may be the case.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So Sang, what are you more comfortable with? I'm fine with either JD or Chibo right now. I didn't have a problem with JD until I realized "he's not here."

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
This is all me assuming that we are all town. If we are, then I don't really care who we go for, but I'd rather it be Dietz over Chibo.

Top Bottom