• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Mafia, 13 man! Game over! Town wins!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
If J scum > Koops > Spak. Spak mostly because he is mostly away, in catch up mode, tunneling Kary, and is never around to talk to me. Koops because he is away forever and most likely scum avoiding the thread. Notice how Koops also stated he'd vote me at the start of the day. He said he was reading. Never came back.

I'm liking Kary's responses to me, they don't seem responses that come from scum. Just seems composed, explains things that make sense, even though I have had concerns with her Early D1 play, yet I've had similar problems with her in past games and came out wrong.
I've talked to you pretty much every time you've said "let's talk", I've been here for mot of D1 and a large part of D2 (other than bronchitis and like 3 pages D2 because I was programming), I'm getting better at not tunneling Kary (I've had my vote of of him for quite a while), and I'm not constantly in catch-up mode; I'm in catch-up mode until I'm caught up and then state my opinions on current affairs.

That's the problem, if he is to flip town, his wagon is pretty odd. If J were to flip town, I'd look into Gheb > Kary > Rake.
Why would I suddenly be off the list if he were to flip town? Let's say, hypothetically, that your #1030's statements about me were true. Wouldn't they still be a concern and I should be investigated further, no matter what J flips?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, because then you may have genuine intent to suspect Kary. Also, do you have activity like this regardless of alignment? (Can anyone else answer this too?)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sparky does have spotty activity, but he does remain active in terms of the prod rule. He is just a busy fellow it seems and he tells us everytime he is MIA as to why.

(Personally, I love reading them because I am liking getting to know him better as a person through it even though it never pertains to the game haha)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
If you need proof of what I've been doing since Monday, I'll post the source code in a spoiler (when I'm done).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, it's from before. Which post number is it, it doesn't go to it. Why did you FoS Rake? I think he asked and I'm not sure if you gave him a direct answer.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No, it's from before. Which post number is it, it doesn't go to it. Why did you FoS Rake? I think he asked and I'm not sure if you gave him a direct answer.
Huh? I'm linking that page for a different reason, Ranmaru. Can you sit there and honestly say that you believe I am scum and my intent on that page is of scum?

I FoS'd Rake because his vote on Koopy came out of nowhere and was a shallow vote that lined up with the original gripe I had with him being that he was throwing a bunch of shallow things into the thread and waiting to see which ones stuck. *I.E. The line of questioning I had with him that caused Kanty and Myself to occur* He just voted Koopy to vote Koopy and if people are calling me out for not explaining as scummy.

Sheesh.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Does anyone see this as Kary trying to set-up future lynches? It's subtle and it's there. If both myself/Rake flip town in the future, her slot better be on a pike.
I'm crying with laughter. It's one thing to get lynched, it's another to try and throw the tiniest specks of dirt at me as you go down.

You're so dead-set on me being scum, it's ridiculous. You want Rake if you flip town? I can do that. Okay.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The irony of my wagon:

"You aren't explaining your reads! Vote J!"
*proceeds to not explain reads and doesn't call other players out on it*
"....But when J does it, it's scummy!"

This is going to be an amusing game to read going forward because the logic this game is really low and shallow.

I've explained myself, Ditzy hasn't been back since I've answered his quesiton. Kary refuses to admit that I've answered her question because it's her only point haha. Rake/RR are just herp/derp voting me. Ran has come to an "epiphany" that I'd rather chalk up to an anyuersm because he's just flipped the script out of nowhere. Ironically, Gheb's been the only one to interact with me and actually explain his scum-read on me and talk to me *Although he's been short and a little contrived, I appreciate that he's actually doing things with this push*.

The bottom line is that I am getting lynched for poor reasons which is being attributed to the state of the game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm crying with laughter. It's one thing to get lynched, it's another to try and throw the tiniest specks of dirt at me as you go down.

You're so dead-set on me being scum, it's ridiculous. You want Rake if you flip town? I can do that. Okay.
Problem is sweetheart, you're probably already dead in the water regardless of what happens due to your tunnel of my slot. Whether you are actually town or scum.

You're a hypocrite to call me out for tunneling when I've been examining other slots this game while you just continue to snipe my slot and tunnel me all day-phase which is the only thing your play equates to is tunneling me. What else have you done? Nothing.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Problem is sweetheart, you're probably already dead in the water regardless of what happens due to your tunnel of my slot. Whether you are actually town or scum.

You're a hypocrite to call me out for tunneling when I've been examining other slots this game while you just continue to snipe my slot and tunnel me all day-phase which is the only thing your play equates to is tunneling me. What else have you done? Nothing.
The only way I'm dying is of laughter right now. LOL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, that's my main problem J. I'd give you town points if you were responding to Kary's votes, yet you only vote him without saying much. I mean, the thing is that Rake's vote stuck out to you enough for you to FoS but none of Kary's votes did. They were not all RVS, because one happened on Maven a page before that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Now, tell me, if you are town, who are the most likely to be scum on the wagon, and off the wagon.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just wanted to see if you'd reconsider your read of the wagon. Sang, any recent thoughts?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to hammer tonight. Just so everyone knows. Deadline is tomorrow, and I think we had enough discussion.

BarDulL BarDulL : REQUEST VOTE COUNT

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to see if you'd reconsider your read of the wagon. Sang, any recent thoughts?
None, really. I'm not particularly fond of Kary's reaction to this currently, but that might just be my bias. Also, I find it funny (and by funny I mean ironic) this post of Kary's:

The bolded, in reference to J tunneling Kary, seems exactly like what she's doing with J.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Than...? Than J? Yes. Than you? ...maybe. I don't think we would get as much information from Rake as we would from you, but I have enough problems with him that I would be fine compromising to that. He just seems intent on not doing anything at all.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Someone talk to me about Ran/Spak coming around to the idea of J scum. It's very sudden.
he's still moved down to a null/town lean. I don't think he should die today (that would be Rake or Koops), but now I understand the reasoning behind his wagon better and don't hold his lynch against those that actually provided reasons or extensively interacted with J (or at least tried to) during the wagon. I'll hammer if absolutely necessary, but I'm not confident that J is scum.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Okay, I'm done for tonight. It's 1AM and there's too many conditionals and possibilities for me to wrap my head around without actually seeing a flip. If J is dead tomorrow, so be it. One of us has to die.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Someone talk to me about Ran/Spak coming around to the idea of J scum. It's very sudden.
Your explanation in your #977 convinced me. I'm pretty active, and you know my opinions, it's not like it came out of no where, plus I have been re-evaluating my reads pretty much all game. Spak, comes around occasionally and just brought that up. Although I wouldn't put him on a two man team with J. A three man team, yes, especially with his tunnel on you, and not focusing on much else.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
To start off, I think more often than not people start to develop reads even from one or two posts from a player, and that's basically where I'm at right now. I have very minor feeling towards people even based on tone or differences in their approach to the game thus far.

I think KingOfKoopas seems a bit more outspoken from the other game he was in, which makes somewhat suspect him in a shallow way that I'm sure some bighead will tell me about.

I think Kary probably has a dumb restriction. I think Rake's first post is odd but in a townie way because it feels a lot more forced than his usual approach of playing like he always has a lead when he really doesn't. Everyone else have much less of a feeling about or simply didn't grab my attention enough to note it.
I think this is something to keep in mind if J flips scum.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I think this is something to keep in mind if J flips scum.
I fail to follow your logic. You're bringing up a meta post about Koops from a slot that replaced out last phase, saying he is more outspoken than in other games (even though he's since gone inactive) and saying "This is relevant if J flips scum."

Am I missing something?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I get the feeling you always get defensive about Koops. What is your read on him?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I get the feeling you always get defensive about Koops. What is your read on him?
He should be replaced or modkilled. If you want my read on him, you could just go to my huge read list last phase and bump him down a notch for inactivity; he hasn't been here at all D2.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No read from his D2 content though? No thoughts at all? You can make my life easier and give me what you can remember.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also, what does observing flawed logic have to do with getting defensive?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I don't even remember him being here D2. I'll get back to you once I'm off mobile.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nothing. You always seem to question me when I bring up Koops. I brought that up because Soup is my slot and I want people to know that in case J flips scum, since I believe Koops to be scum with him. I assume you disagree, though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ranmaru, I don't believe you are scum, but I feel your logic against me is incredibly flawed and very DerpMaru.

Being liberal with words because papa got his wine tonight and I'm just hear for information sake now.

I highly insist you reconsider to lynching Rake toDay over myself and get out of whatever snafu you found yourself into because my lynch does not have to occur.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't see Rake and Kary being scum together though, since those two were your top picks I think. Maybe Ryu and Rake, but not Kary and Rake.

I'm going to hammer in my next post. Any last words?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Nothing. You always seem to question me when I bring up Koops. I brought that up because Soup is my slot and I want people to know that in case J flips scum, since I believe Koops to be scum with him. I assume you disagree, though.
I don't disagree, it's just that since Koops is so inactive, putting him with anyone as a partner would be a crapshoot (unless they had really solid evidence based on D1 play), and while he could be scum, his level of activity is pretty accurate to previous games regardless of alignment. Also, why are you using Soup being your slot as a reason? Would I bring up an observation from earlier and say "I brought that up because Spak is my slot" and people not think that's an odd reason?

OK, I'm back and looked at Koops' D2 content. He asked for info on Rake's night action, asked for Rake's target selection reasoning, and apoligized for making Rake claim.

Kk, D2 Koops is pretty null, other than being inactive.

Top Bottom