• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Un-Confirmed Characters

mewtwo_to_you_too

Smash Cadet
Well we can pretty much guess that Sakurai isn't going to confirm any other characters until the release. But that leaves alot of the Smash Bros. fans wondering... "Who will be in SSBB??"

Who do you all think will make the cut??

mewtwo_to_you_too

Smash Cadet
Me personally, I wanna see character who was introduced in LoZ:TP, a big name character from Killer Instinct, a villian from F-Zero (i.e. Zoda, Deathborn, Black Shadow, etc.), Joe and Mac, The Battletoads, my list goes on and on and on.....

Okysho

Smash Ace
Marth, Ganondorf, Luigi, C. Falcon, Ness, Mewtwo, G and W, we all know for sure. I support Issac, but It's still too early for me to tell.

Any others I can't say for sure... With the inclusion of Olimar, it can still go either way...

Orsist

Smash Cadet
I'm very certain that Marth, Ganon, Krystal, Falcon, Luigi, and G & W will make it. I'll also bet we'll see a few surprises that none of us were expecting. *hopes for the far-fetched inclusion of Midna, Battletoads, and Marina*

626key

Smash Journeyman
I'm very certain that Marth, Ganon, Krystal, Falcon, Luigi, and G & W will make it. I'll also bet we'll see a few surprises that none of us were expecting. *hopes for the far-fetched inclusion of Midna, Battletoads, and Marina*
We all have our hopefuls, I have sora from kingdom hearts, midna as well, but paired with wolf link, and mii, you know, the ones that you make

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Marth, Ganondorf, Luigi, C. Falcon, Ness, Mewtwo, G and W, we all know for sure. I support Issac, but It's still too early for me to tell.

Any others I can't say for sure... With the inclusion of Olimar, it can still go either way...

Ness and Falcon are the only ones on that list I could consider "for sure." And of course Luigi. Maybe Marth as well thanks to the Masterpiece update.

I'll give you Ganondorf is pretty safe, but I like to reserve the word sure.

G&W could go either way. I honestly don't know if he'll be in.

And Mewtwo is definately NOT safe. Because of the Lucario, Jigglypuff, Ness leak, Mewtwo's chances are grim at best. I won't consider him deconfirmed of course (I presonally hope he isn't) but he is nowhere near a safe bet.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
K rool is probably the only fighter EVER I don't support, but the other three are good
Ouch, no K. Rool support? DKC hate much?

Anyway, characters I'd like to see and THINk will be in

Ridley
Krystal
Geno (cmon, who actually doubts him)
K. Rool (DKC fanboyism... you never grow out of it)
Isaac
WW Link

(Luigi, gannondorf, Captain Falcon, G&W, Marth) <-- this is the duh category

Now for the maybes

Wolf
I really dont know, a WTF perhaps

Also 626key, unfortunately Miis were deconfirmed by the Iwata asks interview, sorry Mii fans.

626key

Smash Journeyman
Ouch, no K. Rool support? DKC hate much?

Anyway, characters I'd like to see and THINk will be in

Ridley
Krystal
Geno (cmon, who actually doubts him)
K. Rool (DKC fanboyism... you never grow out of it)
Isaac
WW Link

(Luigi, gannondorf, Captain Falcon, G&W, Marth) <-- this is the duh category

Now for the maybes

Wolf
I really dont know, a WTF perhaps

Also 626key, unfortunately Miis were deconfirmed by the Iwata asks interview, sorry Mii fans.
I think king K would make a much better SSE boss than fighter

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I think king K would make a much better SSE boss than fighter
Ridley could also. What are you implying with this? They'd both be great in the game. We doth need moar villains. You cant deny this.

626key

Smash Journeyman
Ridley could also. What are you implying with this? They'd both be great in the game. We doth need moar villains. You cant deny this.
True, but I think that every franchise needs a SSE boss, peaty pirana, raquaza, etc. dark samus could make a boss, but if not King k, who?

S2

Smash Lord
K rool is probably the only fighter EVER I don't support, but the other three are good
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

K. Rool rules (pun intentional).

Not only is he hilariously goofy, between his goofy costumes in DKC2/3/64 he's got a ton of opportunity for a very crazy moveset.

DK needs a villian. He's a great one.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
True, but I think that every franchise needs a SSE boss, peaty pirana, raquaza, etc. dark samus could make a boss, but if not King k, who?

The final boss of DK Jungle Beat. K. Rool was much too important to be reduced to simply an SSE boss. As is Ridley, but what youre saying is, its possible for both of them. I disagree. Theyre both much too important to the series, and would be the best choice for a playable series, and both series have been grossly under-repped over the years.

Bowser seems to be a boss/major villain in SSE, and hes playable, maybe he could do both.

K. Rool is just as deserving as Bowser was. THeyre both humorous major villains, and have been the major reccuring villain over the years for their respective series.

vastler

Smash Apprentice
C.Falcon & Gannondorf is pretty safe for now. I'll faint in happyness if Both Sora & Isaac are a PC. But Who knows ,Maybe it'll be Megaman(i Hope Not) ,Maybe Even Geno(i still doubt him).
Still Mewtwo is in big Trouble, & the last 3rd-Party PC is still a mystery(if there is one)
Hey anything un-expected could happen. just look at Sonic, so many said he has no chace but know his a PC in Brawl

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Characters I am SURE will be included:

Luigi*
Ganondorf
Marth
Captain Falcon*
Game&Watch

*'s have been unlockable since SB64, so they are a shoe in (We already got Ness/Jigglypuff).

Characters I support that have a great chance:

King K. Rool
Black Shadow
Krystal
The Black Knight

Characters that have a slim chance but I really want in:

Mewtwo (Really no reason to take him out unless Lucario has his EXACT moves.)
Knuckles
Isaac

Aldarik

Smash Rookie
I'm only hoping for the reconfirm of all the Melee Veteran first...after,Lucario and Geno will be good PC.

And Lloyd from tales of phantasia(GC) will be a good chara.

Last 3rd-party? I hope for X or Zero from megaman series...but who can say it?

Brawler Lime

Smash Cadet
They cant really ditch Luigi, can they? Honestly, he isnt a clone, no matter what people say, his moves are different to Mario's (simmillar, but different). His coin mover (up b) is single hit, unlike mario's. His luigi torpedo thing is original. His down b from melee was pretty much the same, but mario's is fludd now, so yeah.
I dont really care about Captain Falcon honestly. I always thought he was pretty crap.
Mewtwo, the same thing, and I highly doubt his return, because of the leak on the video, but its not 100%.
They made a model for Ganondorf at the same time as they made Sheiks, so he will probably return.
Young Link, i think should return as WW Link, with new moves (Deku Leaf, Skull Hammer, Grappling Hook etc) and that would be cool.
Falco, with different moves, otherwise ditch him. Same with Ness. Give him a new moveset or leave him out of the game.
Marth rules, and he is not a clone of anyone, so I think he has a good chance of returning.
Mr Game & Watch should return, as G&W was an important part of Nintendo's history, as well as the fact he owns like pie.
Dr Mario is a piece of excretion that should never have been his own character. A costume for Mario would be cool, but a seperate PC would be crap (as it was in melee).
Pichu should not return either as he was a clone, a crapstick, and couldn't frikkin attack without damaging himself.
So, I think i covered just about all the unconfirmed melee characters.

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
Veterans:

Captain Falcon
Luigi
Ganondorf
Falco (don't really want him in, but if Starfox gets a third rep, I would rather have Falco in over Krystal in a heartbeat)
Metwo
Mr. Game & Watch

Newcomers:

King K. Rool
Ridley
Wolf O'Donnell
Claus
Black Shadow
Ryu
Johnny Gulliver
Bomberman

Characters who I don't particularly love, but would be interesting to see in Brawl:

Midna w/ Wolf Link
Bowser Jr.
R.O.B (the Nes Accessory)

Characters that I don't really want in Brawl:

Sora
Geno
Wind Waker Link
Krystal
Dark Samus

As long as King K. Rool and Ridley makes it in, nothing else matters.

Machete

Smash Ace
The only shoe-ins are:

Ganondorf, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Marth, Jigglypuff, Mr. Game & Watch, Ness and Lucario (because of the video).

Both Ridley and Krystal are the most possible newcomers besides Lucario. Mewtwo should be in too, but he'll be only if the roster is big (40+ characters).

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
I want Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Krystal, and Animal Crossing Villager for Newcomers, and I'd like to see Falcon, Luigi, Ganondorf, and Game & Watch for Veterans. And how were Mii's deconfirmed?

mewtwo_to_you_too

Smash Cadet
Now I've got my list.
Fulgore, Cinder, Glacius, Ridley, K. Rool, Wolf Link w/ Midna, Zant, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Earthworm Jim, Knuckles, Megaman, Zero, Wolf, General Scales, Joe and Mac, Zoda, Black Shadow, Mach Rider, King Bulbin, Skull Kid, Turok, Dr. Robotnik, Simon, Headdy, Goron, Ryu, Ken, Geno, Kamek, Ray, Bomberman, Crash, King Bulbin, and Master from Act Raiser.
Even if only some of them get in (as PC's, AT's, or Bosses) I'll be okay

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
King K. Rool would make a great and unique character. He would be a heabyweight with projectiles, something I don't think has been done before.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Veterans:

Ganondorf* (He was done in the artwork development with Sheik.)
Luigi* (He's Mario's Brother, was in the last 2 games, has potential, and was leaked in an interview.)
Mr. Game And Watch (He was the star of the first hand-held gaming system.)
Falco
Jigglypuff (Confirmed in pulled video)
Ness (Confirmed In Pulled Video)
Captain Falcon (Hes Awesome.)

Newcomers:

Krystal
Tails
Megaman
Bomberman

Thats all I can think of right now.

Z. Hoot

Smash Cadet
Ok.

Positive Unconfirmed Characters:
1. Ridley
2. some dude from animal crossing
3. Krystal

Not-So-Sure-But-Likely Characters
1. Isaac
2. K. Rool
3. Ray
4. Lip
5. Sukapon
6. Geno
7. Celda Link
8. Micaiah

plus CF, Luigi, Gannondorf, Mewtwo, G&W.

Might add more later.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Star Wolf, Black Shadow, Ridley, Kraid(for SSE boss), krystal, everyone who was in melee except pichu, g&w, ylink, dmario. (maybe not roy and marth now that ikes in)

King K rool too i guess

maybe birdo... nvm f that

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Why do people keep mking threads like this.

It's nice if you want that characer in, but no matter how many times you post it on any forums, it's already decided if they are in or not.

Please, PLEASE use the search function next time you make thread. These get REALLY annoying to see.

Thank you.

Top Bottom