• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Un-Advanced Teqniques (ADDED SLAVERY)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
TRIPPING

An unexplainable phenomena caused my too much dash-dancing. Some say it's useless cause you trip everywhere, and are vulnerable. Smash masters of course know the pros of this technique which are the invincibility frames and teh mindgamez, how useful.

I'm invincible!

Ha, ha! I now have the advantage.

Yeah, Take that!

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
LAZINESS

I can't think of any right now, I'm being "Lazy" pic. of it in action:

So lazy.... oh look, food! Mmm... Tasty!
This one should be called "Tech Cancelling Recovery On-Floor Land"

Why? Because it sounds dumber than lazyness. Also, it would be tcROFL.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
This one should be called "Tech Cancelling Recovery On-Floor Land"

Why? Because it sounds dumber than lazyness. Also, it would be tcROFL.
I just put it there as placement, cause i can't keep thinking of these stuff of the top of my head. by yeah, if this was going to be a standard one, then those names would work great.

100th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!11one!1!! WOOOT (yeah now i'm finished):p

YSM

Smash Apprentice
"Use a particular move too many times and the damage it deals will begin to decrease! Along with the number of friends you have."

I lol'd

180OP

Smash Journeyman
lame parody. Though, it looks like mario is squeezing diddy's nipples. I cant tell whether diddy is enjoying it or not.

pesticide

Smash Lord
the first post made me lol

NOW I KNOW ALL THE ADVANCED TACTICS!!! THEY HAVE BEEN PRESENTED CLEARER THAN ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER DESCRIBED THEM1!!

thanks! :p

(the above sentences were obviously jokes)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Basically, I put all the ones posted, mostly me, from the posts, onto the first post, and This thread is just for laughs, get a sense of humor for once.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
also the double post technique was an actual double post, I then added pictures of meta-knights moves cause i could.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Candlesticking was not mine, i posted it, and i made stupidity-cancelling to go as a request, along with the logic-dashing cause it goes with the saying.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Severe lol attack while reading about the aerial not-dieing manuever.

"This is what happens when you phail at not-dieing"

Priceless. XD

SynikaL

Smash Lord
"A new technique was found by blahjumpblah123 named 'jumping'."

:laugh:

Satire is too pungent here. Clever, clever.

*edit*

What the h3ll is that disclaimer doing in there? Take it out, pronto; it ruins the integrity of the satire. It's not your fault this forum is full of humorless, twits.

-Kye

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
"While on the ground, hold down to duck, then while still holding down, hold another direction to crawl, allows you to sneak up on really dumb opponents, and fight crabs."

I like this thread.

bearquat3

Smash Rookie
This thread is comic gold. :D Even posting fast falling on here would be too advanced. My friend, a semi-avid smash player never knew about it for years...

smashmanic123

Smash Cadet
i think you the one with a top down view ganondorf grabbing zelda would have been better. Iknow someone posted that pic on the boards but its gonna be hard to find now. It was pretty funny it looked like he was about to assault her

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
"A new technique was found by blahjumpblah123 named 'jumping'."

:laugh:

Satire is too pungent here. Clever, clever.

*edit*

What the h3ll is that disclaimer doing in there? Take it out, pronto; it ruins the integrity of the satire. It's not your fault this forum is full of humorless, twits.

-Kye
the jumping tech was also not posted by me, i just put it in the list

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
i think you the one with a top down view ganondorf grabbing zelda would have been better. Iknow someone posted that pic on the boards but its gonna be hard to find now. It was pretty funny it looked like he was about to assault her
I've NEVER seen that before, maybe if you posted it, i would use it.:confused:

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
This thread is comic gold. :D Even posting fast falling on here would be too advanced. My friend, a semi-avid smash player never knew about it for years...
fast falling? you got it, i'll make one up reaaaaal soon, or procrastinate, which ever comes first, and it won't be the fast fall you know and love;)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
BEARQUAT FAST FALLING

This technique is genius gold. :D Even fast falling in the air is so advanced. My friend, a semi-avid smash player never knew about it for years... until we figured it out in practice mode, first you have to be in the air, or in space, and then press 1 down on the wiimote. now try fighting without bones
(named it after you because dats what everyones doing with techs, oh and i changed your quote.)

All too often, you get stuck in space, fighting becomes hard to do when everyone keeps flying around. this is where fast fall becomes useful, it makes you fall faster. this technique should only be used in places of no gravity, or else, there will be too much force, and your bones will shatter from the impact.

This is a useful fast fall, see the lack of land... OH and a MONKEY!!!!

this however is what happens when you fast fall along with gravity. SLLAAAMMO!

Loosing your bones is not such a bad idea if you're low enough tier, then you become as good a Kirby.

Owwww. That hurt, WTF I'M PINK and I have no bones GUAAAAARGH!!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I think i may just make some of these daily, as i cant go willy, nilly with all my ideas, feel free to post your own , and if they qualify(standards are pretty low) i'll put them on teh first post. and remember I need moar requests/ideas from everyone.

clace

Smash Journeyman
omg u guys r soo stupid u cnt jump n brawl

l2P n00bs

If anyone moans at me for this, thinking I'm actually serious I will murder them in cold blood.
And yes there will be spatula's involved. Hot ones.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
omg u guys r soo stupid u cnt jump n brawl

l2P n00bs

If anyone moans at me for this, thinking I'm actually serious I will murder them in cold blood.
And yes there will be spatula's involved. Hot ones.
ur a noob, it waz comfirmed by gamefaqs in training mode :p

Azura

Smash Cadet
Wow, you even included logic-dashing and stupidity-canceling from way back when. Good show, keep up the good work.

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
SHIELDING

This technique was recently found by lolipwnedusohardthatucriednoob485. All credit goes to him.

To perform the shield, hold down R or L. Your character will quickly chew a large mass of bubble gum and blow a bubble. The flavor of bubble gum changes the bubble's color. No uses have been found for this because if somebody attacks you, the bubble will pop and get stuck in your hair. Just look at Kirby. Poor thing.

Top Bottom