• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

Vist

Smash Champion
yea Jcaesar I'm hopefully going. I think Winston / Wenbo are interested as well.

Redd is going with the Richmond crew

dunno about anyone else

Wife

Smash Lord
CP guys! I've got Husband over right now, he's back from college.

We'd like to come over on Friday to get in on some of that Courtyards festage. Teams, obvi.

I've forgotten your names already because I'm an *******, but you know who you are, Husband and I want to play teams with you. The Ganondorf/Peach team. You'll be there, I hope.

You guys playing on Friday? Vist are you going to make it?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
We're already on break, it's unlikely the Courtyards guys are still there although you should probably wait for them to respond

I just don't know if they're staying there for the summer or not

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
In regards to the Ganon/Peach team, Luke and Matt are actually returning to Courtyards at some point in the near future but I don't think they'll be back by Friday. They do still have a setup though, so if Matt's checking this thread at all he'll probably respond.

On a secondary note, I'm playing around with the idea of going to Zenith by myself via a series of Metros and buses, but it's highly unlikely that I'll follow through.

BloodyPuppy

Smash Journeyman
I'm the Peach of that team. I've got a summer job right now with some pretty dumb hours, but if I can get a day off or I get off work early I'll try and make it down on friday. Chances are I won't be able to get a day off until next week though. I hope that you guys will still be down to play later in the summer, I've been wanting to play the Newlyweds since you mentioned Husband would be back. So hype.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Sounds pretty good. JC/TCB, when are you guys leaving for Zenith? If time permits, I can see if I can make it to CP at a convenient time for pickup, unless MoCo is more convenient.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
I'm in no shape to do a ride match <.<

EDIT: If there are already people who want spots in cars I don't think I'll go.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We're leaving Saturday morning, and I just realized we won't be going anywhere near CP. So unless you wanna ride up to my house Friday night with Thunderhorse, it's probably not gonna work.

The other person we might pick up is Bones but he hasn't gotten back to us yet.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
In that case, I think I'll pass. Thanks for the ride offer though.

BloodyPuppy

Smash Journeyman
Well, back in courtyards. A little late though. It seems like until the people who are going to be living in the apartment for part of the summer come back there won't be many smashfests. If I get a day off on some future Friday I'll probably come here and anyone is welcome to come by and smash. Otherwise we're probably not going to have one for a while. Definitely want to play against the Newlyweds later in the summer if you still can though.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
When will you be there? I want to drop by and smash at least one more time before I leave for Taiwan.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Never mind then, I'm busy this weekend.

Hi Jow, how's your summer been so far?

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Mine's been alright, but pretty boring. Mainly just waiting to go to Taiwan.

Top Bottom