• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Umbra clock tower Little mac stage viability

jet56

Smash Journeyman
so i got a curious question for you guys? what do you think of umbra clock tower in terms of a good CP for little mac? personally i think it would help out tremendously, as it is a psuedo FD with moving platforms on occasion. what are your guy's thoughts?

SuperBottle

Smash Cadet
NNID
El Toro
3DS FC
4356-0343-9127
I definitely think it's a good counter if town and city is out of the question. It might be his next best stage, not including fd. The platforms usually give some type of recovery mixup, and they leave creating an fd situation.The outside platforms are pretty good too. I can see this stage being good in a situation where fd is banned and you can't go to town and city because of a win. Worst comes to worst you have to play on smashville or duckhunt.

Does anyone know the size of the stage?

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Don't have access to the stage yet, but just judging by how it looks so far I actually don't think it'll be all that nice. It LOOKS a bit like Smashville in terms of campable platforms but I need access.

Rekzius

Smash Apprentice
I think this stage is great for mac, platforms to help him recover and its Mosly a FD like stage. The only thing that could be anoying is people camping under the stage. It might actualy be a bit better than town and city

Last edited:

jet56

Smash Journeyman
from what i have played of it, its better than town and city. depending on how each region handles it, it could greatly improves macs viability, as it would be almost a second fd for him. i just want a flat stage for one game as mac, that's all im asking for.

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
ALRIGHT, I GOT THE STAGE AND BAYO. PRAISE ZE LORDS!

The stage is fun to play on, and indeed as Rekzius has mentioned the stage in fact is pretty good for Mac imo. The bottom platform IS campable, but you can grab into its ledges as well as the fact it will drift to the side BEFORE flying away.

My problem is that it benefits opponents more than it does Mac, just after playing on it a bit and watching some people playing/giving opinions on it. Such as ESAM's video on it just showcasing how ****ing amazing Pikachu is on it.

Top Bottom