• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UltimateWario's Texture Warehouse - Some Bowser Textures

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Update: I found the pf folder but it lead to more confusion as many of the character's folders did not contain "fitcharacterNN.pac" files and therefore I'm totally out of my depth.
This is okay, don't get worried. A character will ONLY have fitcharacterxx.pac/pcs if P:M changes their costumes by default, so characters who got new team costumes (Snake, Sonic, Ivysaur, etc.) will have them, but characters whose colors aren't changed won't. All you have to do is place the file in with the appropriate number (the number of the costume you wish to replace) and it'll automatically override the vanilla costume.

It might help to use the "Brawl Manager Pack", which includes several useful programs that make fixing up your personal P:M build a breeze. Here's a link.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
AH! wario help! the tutorial I have for how to put skins in is apparently outdated. It says to go private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>fighter>character but in my folders this is impossible. The only folders mine has goes private>wii>app>RSBE>st and in st there is something that my computer thinks is a video file (probably isn't though). How do I load up the new skins?

Update: I found the pf folder but it lead to more confusion as many of the character's folders did not contain "fitcharacterNN.pac" files and therefore I'm totally out of my depth.
Simple. Project M changed the folder directory for hacks to "projectm>pf>etc.>etc." It sounds like you've already made it that far. You current issue though, isn't even an issue. If you do not find a "FitCharXX.PAC" inside a fighter's folder, then it means they have no modified costume on, or they're using the default brawl costume. You'd simply just rename your file to correspond with a costume, and place it inside that fighter's folder.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I've got some new Bowser skins to upload, I just haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

Speaking of which, my "free trial" of Imageshack has run out. Anyone have a better, free image hosting site?

Diraga

Smash Cadet
I really want to see some kind of badass Captain Falcon costume. CF has never had a really great Alt. costume that does him justice.

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
Are you going to update this soon? Because you have some great textures here. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the Bowser textures you mentioned.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Oh, yeah, sorry. I'll upload those Bowser skins in a tic.

I suppose I could fool around with some textures. I haven't done it in a while.

EDIT: The Bowser textures are up, though I don't have any pics for them at the moment.

Last edited:

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
The electric Bowser looks really nice and so do the others. You did a good job on these.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Thank you very much. I've been working on a few random textures lately, you guys should expect to see a few more at some point down the road.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Added pics of the Bowser colors, in case anyone was apprehensive about downloading them.

There are a few color issues with his hair, but they've been fixed in the .pac and .pcs files themselves.

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for the Vaiti Toon Link mentioned in the villian series, Minish Cap was all I played for a long time. I also think a DK series or Meta Knight series would be cool.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Could you included some CSS and stuffs like that .-.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I explained in the opening post that I suck at making them. I'd be glad to provide some if I could, but I simply can't.
aww, I got lost in some of the awesome so I forgot to read :c
Maybe someone cool can make it happen

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146

That is really cool. I've had an idea to make Ridley, Kraid, and Nightmare inspired DLC extras for Smash 3 Samus, but I wasn't sure if they would look right. Now that I've seen this, I might actually go ahead with the idea.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Sorry about the severe lack of content as of late, folks. I've been hoping to get back into the game soon, as I just played some P:M with my bro and it kinda got me excited about the whole deal again.

I'll see if I can't whip a few things up soon. Wanna thank everyone again for their comments and compliments.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Sorry about the severe lack of content as of late, folks. I've been hoping to get back into the game soon, as I just played some P:M with my bro and it kinda got me excited about the whole deal again.

I'll see if I can't whip a few things up soon. Wanna thank everyone again for their comments and compliments.
What we need is a Metal Mario skin :troll:

Top Bottom