• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Gifs like these make me want to play RE.
It's actually from Marvel vs. Capcom 2. RE gifs usually aren't as wholesome.

But I've got plenty to share.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The one character nobody should have forgotten will come back.

This would actually be hype as ****
Hey guys, just here to tell you about my totally legit leak
Don Cheadle is ****ing in
James Rhodes
Donald Duck
War Machine
Captain Planet

Don Cheadle has finally joined Smash

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Found this on this post: https://krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1552719097/279

Here we go:
Apparently top choices were Inklings, Snake and Ice Climbers if I read that right.
Followed by Sora, K. Rool, Naruhodo aka Phoenix Wright, Bomberman, Chrom, Bayonetta, Ridley, and among the franchises Pokemon, Dragon Quest and FF were quite strong.
Then the following were mentioned after them as loose but remarkable after the top ones:
FE (combined), Tales (Combined), Bandanna Waddle Dee, Monster Hunter, Paper Mario, Forest? (I think Animal Crossing), Castlevania (Combined), Dixie, Rockman (Combined?), Magolor, Professor Layton, Sonic (Combined?), Dante, Tohou (combined?), Master Chief, Kid Icarus (combined), Ashley,
Crash Bandicoot, Fate Character, Waluigi, Street Fighter (combined?), Minecraft, Fiora, Shovel Knight, Dry Bowser, Yo-Kai Watch (Combined), Ryu Hayabusa, Rhythm Heaven, Banjo, Okami, Krystal, Impa, Bio (combined) (Assuming RE), Rayman, Robin (Isaac?), Chibi Robo, Daisy, Kat from Gravity Rush, Mother series (combined), Puyo Puyo, Midna, Oliver (? I think Ni no Kuni was mentioned by the leaker), Geno, Mai Shiranui, Takamaru, Sakuraba Neku, Wonder Red, Starfy, Metroid (combined), Petey Pirahna, Tekken, Skull Kid, Custom Robo, Spyro, Culdcept
Mario, Kirby, Zelda and Pokemon combined is big. American heroes and anime characters were also popular.
>Sora as the number 4 choice
>Despite that he's not getting in

2290115.png

IT HURTS

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
People; I would like to know why do you like Banjo; and why you want him (them) in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Found this on this post: https://krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1552719097/279

Here we go:
Apparently top choices were Inklings, Snake and Ice Climbers if I read that right.
Followed by Sora, K. Rool, Naruhodo aka Phoenix Wright, Bomberman, Chrom, Bayonetta, Ridley, and among the franchises Pokemon, Dragon Quest and FF were quite strong.
Then the following were mentioned after them as loose but remarkable after the top ones:
FE (combined), Tales (Combined), Bandanna Waddle Dee, Monster Hunter, Paper Mario, Forest? (I think Animal Crossing), Castlevania (Combined), Dixie, Megaman (Combined?), Magolor, Professor Layton, Sonic (Combined?), Dante, Tohou (combined?), Master Chief, Kid Icarus (combined), Ashley,
Crash Bandicoot, Fate Character, Waluigi, Street Fighter (combined?), Minecraft, Fiora, Shovel Knight, Dry Bowser, Yo-Kai Watch (Combined), Ryu Hayabusa, Rhythm Heaven, Banjo, Okami, Krystal, Impa, Bio (combined) (Assuming RE), Rayman, Robin (Isaac?), Chibi Robo, Daisy, Kat from Gravity Rush, Mother series (combined), Puyo Puyo, Midna, Oliver (? I think Ni no Kuni was mentioned by the leaker), Geno, Mai Shiranui, Takamaru, Sakuraba Neku, Wonder Red, Starfy, Metroid (combined), Petey Pirahna, Tekken, Skull Kid, Custom Robo, Spyro, Culdcept
Mario, Kirby, Zelda and Pokemon combined is big. American heroes and anime characters were also popular.
Assuming this is real, of all the Playstation franchises that people would want represented I didn't think Gravity Rush would be even close to one that people cared about.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

Here we go:
FE (combined), Tales (Combined), Bandanna Waddle Dee, Monster Hunter, Paper Mario, Forest? (I think Animal Crossing), Castlevania (Combined), Dixie, Megaman (Combined?), Magolor, Professor Layton, Sonic (Combined?), Dante, Tohou (combined?), Master Chief, Kid Icarus (combined), Ashley,
Assuming it's real...

>Skull Kid made it into the ballot
>Minecraft did too
>Banjo
>Geno

:shades:

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Non-stop Rage Awakened:
Stop making me think about what could've been.

Imagine Rage Awakened playing during EVO Grand Finals.

Now imagine my pain knowing Sora won't be in. Here's hoping he's counted as a Disney rep and gets in alongside Erdrick.
Sorry to hear that mate, I feel he has a legit chance but dunno if in this pack or in a possible future one.

If this info is legit, it will hurt the ego of many groups here that see themselves as big.
If there's a DLC Pack 2 or another Ballot I genuinely believe Sora has a very good chance. Maybe not for this one though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here we go:
Dry Bowser got more votes than Geno??? WHAT?! Yeah I don't believe that in the slightest. HE'S LITERALLY JUST DEAD BOWSER

D

Deleted member

Dry Bowser got more votes than Geno??? WHAT?! Yeah I don't believe that in the slightest.
That paragraph doesn't specify the number of votes, poster was just recalling the names he saw after the top choices.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Here we go:
Ashley and Waluigi?

That makes me happy!

D

Deleted member

Don't really have a least favorite, but my favorite is definitely Whitney:

View attachment 199516

Besides liking her design and the very fact that she's a wolf (wolves are always cool) she's my next door neighbor in City Folk, and is pretty much my best friend in that entry. You grow attached to a villager after spending so much time bonding with them.

I love her role in the movie, too.
Oh yeah, I love Whitney! Her design really is great, and her role in the movie was really cool. I wonder how many people here know or have even seen the movie? It's surprisingly really, really good.

D

Deleted member

That paragraph doesn't specify the number of votes, poster was just recalling the names he saw after the top choices.
Oh well then yeah I can believe that it's still weird that Dry Bowser got so many votes but hey I'm not complaining.
The song is called Flamingo.
It's okay definitely better than most songs that come out nowadays but it's not my Jam either, It's fine just not my kinda thing.

D

Deleted member

People; I would like to know why do you like Banjo; and why you want him (them) in Smash.
Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie are easily my favorite games of all time, I grew up with them and still enjoy going back to them to this day. Don't really have any other reason honestly.
I still hold out hope, but I've accepted it might not ever happen, and I'm fine with it if that ends up being the case.

D

Deleted member

> (if true) generalized Japanese results for the Smash Ballot finally comes to fruition
> out of all the characters that share the same high demand as King K. Rool and Sora, Phoenix Wright is one of them
> UMVC3 proved he can have a moveset

[ CORNERED ****ING INTENSIFIES ]

D

Deleted member

l

Here we go:
Regardless of whether or not this is real I do think this is something that should be brought up; many people underestimate *how many* people probably filled out the ballot.
Sure, the same few characters typically dominated surveys shared around the community, but there's the silent majority out there who doesn't keep in touch with the inner Smash community.
Simon is a great example of this. His following in the core community was always modest, and yet Sakurai cited the ballot as part of the reason he was selected.
So, just because a character isn't at the forefront of discussion doesn't mean "nobody wanted them".

D

Deleted member

Here we go:
Inklings as the top choice?

cce.gif

I see all is right with the world.

Seeing Sora that high and knowing he ain't gonna be in hurts, though.

EDIT: Holy cow, Phoenix Wright was that high? C'mon, Sakurai, doooooo iiiiiiiittttt!

D

Deleted member

and Very popular. Hell, see how happy were to see Dry bones and dry bowser in MK8D
Really? I never really saw anyone excited over those two, I know PsySmasher PsySmasher wants Dry Bowser in Smash but I thought they were in the minority. I guess not and I'm definitely not complaining either I was just caught off guard.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Here we go:
Whoever voted for Kat gets major respect points.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Dry Bowser got more votes than Geno??? WHAT?! Yeah I don't believe that in the slightest. HE'S LITERALLY JUST DEAD BOWSER
Okay, but he's also in many more modern Mario games, so he has recency on his side.

Recency is pretty important for ballots like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom