• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'll let you on a secret...

Feeling fur makes me legitimately uncomfortable. Welcome to the world of autism... :yoshi:
OOOOOOPH

That's really unfortunate. I'm mostly just sensitive to the sound of carpet being rubbed and the taste of. . .the majority of food. And any TV shows or movies that play with my emotions in certain really predictable ways, which is most of them because writers don't want to bother with anything resembling creativity.

That said people's obsession over fluffy things is dumb and there's so many wonderful adorable things that can be found outside of that tiny bubble if people just had any level of appreciation for the good stuff.

1558318911672.png

Lookit this they're so yes

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Everyone talks about Jump Up Superstar and Break Free! Lead the way, and they're amazing, but Fossil Falls man.

It feels like an adventure.
If there was any word out there that describes the theme for Fossil Falls, it’s adventure.

That track as well as Mor Ardain ~ Roaming the Wastes from XC2 perfectly encompasses that word to me.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Because it aint nostalgic.

Remixing a song for 30 years is doing that cool legacy thing.
Right, I get that for Ryu, Ken or Guile, but c'mon. Killing Moon's too powerful to be left behind damn it. And 3S is 20 years old now. Plenty Nostalgic. Even the Online edition was pretty good, though it took some getting used to.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I got plenty of things to look forward to these next two weeks.

-Starting my Godzilla marathon (Godzilla 1998, Godzilla vs. Mothra, Godzilla 1954, Kong: Skull Island and Godzilla 2014).
-Brightburn
-Announcement of the Kombat Pack during the 24th-26th.
-Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Then June rolls by and there comes my trip to San Diego and next DLC character reveal at E3 though I won't be here unless I get phone on my internet.

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Everyone talks about Jump Up Superstar and Break Free! Lead the way, and they're amazing, but Fossil Falls man.

It feels like an adventure.
Okay, I'm gonna be completely honest.

That song has almost made me cry when listening back to it. Odyssee ain't even two years old and it gets me feeling the nostalgia feels...

D

Deleted member

Splatoon music is just so weird

I love it

It's kinda like Earthbound, where if you're not into it it probably sounds like meaningless noise, but if you are then it's really great stuff.
I know, right? It really is something you either get or you don't.

Its uniqueness is what makes me love it, I think. I can't think of many things that sound like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Okay, I'm gonna be completely honest.

That song has almost made me cry when listening back to it. Odyssee ain't even two years old and it gets me feeling the nostalgia feels...
Truly great experiences can make you feel nostalgic for a thing that happened a week ago

Besides, I get nostalgic for everything. I reminisce about a good lunch I had a month back, I'm in no position to judge.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I feel this honestly. I suck at Sonic because it's a mix between wanting to go fast and dying because you went fast lol. Sonic Generations and Colors hit that sweet spot with me where I could go fast and have fun, even in the classic Sonic stages because that spindash is busted.
God. Maybe it’s just cause I suck but the spindash sucks hard in mania. There were moments when I was supposed to spin up a wall but just couldn’t because it didn’t have enough of a speed boost to it.

D

Deleted member

Is everyone avoiding listing Aquatic Ambiance because it's the "popular pick?" :yoshi:
More because it was already listed and what was started the conversation to begin with.

God. Maybe it’s just cause I suck but the spindash sucks hard in mania. There were moments when I was supposed to spin up a wall but just couldn’t because it didn’t have enough of a speed boost to it.
No idea. My only issue with it was every time I tried to do it on a slope, I just rolled down the hill.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Darn it! How'd I forget about Ice Cap Zone from Sonic 3 when mentioning greatest Sonic tunes?

I really wish this track didn't have such tangled rights ownership, because I would have loved to see it, and Ice Cap itself, return in both Sonic Generations and Sonic Mania. But alas, it was just not meant to be

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I don't think he's actually gonna win but he used to go to my school so I wanna root for him
Ah.. got it.

I mainly root for Tweek b/c he's one of the few notable players who actually mained Bowser Jr in Smash 4 for like 6 months. So I got quite a bit of respect for him.

Ironically, Dabuz used to go to my school. But I ****ing hate Olimar, so... yeah.

Honestly, he could've shown up to that tourney I entered if he wasn't competing in that $20K tourney at the same time.

And considering my seeding and the fact that he won said tourney... I'm somewhat thankful for that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is everyone avoiding listing Aquatic Ambiance because it's the "popular pick?" :yoshi:
If we're listing Water Stages, Aqua Man's from MM8 is the most chill.

And Launch Octopus from MMX1 is a ****ing banger.

It stands out for being a pretty intense water stage, but that's why I like it. And the heavy use of Bass still reminds you of the water too.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Well even though this is from Yoshi's Crafted World and it's music is supposed to be the spawn of Satan, you kinda have to give credit where credit is due and the song that is used in the "underwater" (and space lol) stage is pretty good...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom