• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay, but I want to celebrate Joker though.
You can do it without being creepy surely

Imagine if Rex and Pyra got in and everyone in the thread kept insisting that they wanna cuddle Pyra or something as a result

I’m ignoring the fact some people here would just bear with me

D

Deleted member

Can we talk about that Beneath the Mask remix, though.

'Cause it legit slaps.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Eh... Banjo and Crash are OK. I don't really care about a Microsoft rep or a Namco rep outside of KOS-MOS and maybe Nightmare or Velvet.

Joker would've been the best addition for me in this hypothetical scenario.

But that's just me.
I just feel like Namco is due for another character sense we have Two Konami games, Two Capcom games, Two/three (does Atlus reqally count) SEGA games, and are potentially getting a second Square Enix game. It's just like, let's be fair to Namco Bandai.

And Crash and Banjo are my two most wanted characters.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
These are the days I missed and so proud its come again back when we could think of theories and such. One I'm especially proud of co-creating with fellow user Noipoi. The Chair Theory of 2019 known as the StageBuilderTheory indicating the possibility of Banjo and Erdrick being revealed at E3 due to the dragon and witch stages in stage builder.
There's also the "ヨッシー" stage

Does that mean Poochy or Kamek is in then? :yoshi:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, Joker looks pretty neat, and now NO ONE can complain about gun wielding characters I think.

Anyway, remind me why people were worried about Mementos being his stage? I think it looks really cool, using the menu aesthetics for the platform and all. And this is without going into the color change thing.

Also his red coat alt and blue coat alt look real good. If only they had white hair.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
God I'm crying actual tears at the amount of love put into Joker. Every party member! Crow alt! Mementos actually looking stunning with the color changes! Yu Narukami Mii! Amazing music selection! The post-match victory scene complete with P3 and P4 music! I only wish Persona 3 Portable's heroine got more love as she's my favorite but I'll take pink Joker. This is just amazing!

I can't believe I get to play as my number one all time pipe dream most-wanted TOMORROW!!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
AIGHT GUYS.

GUN WIELDERS ARE A-OK NOW,

WHICH GUNSLINGER DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
What do we call the Terraria protagonist again

Granted they were fine anyway but

Why have a second normal looking gun when you can have a minigun forcibly shoved into the mouth of a shark

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
But ya, I'll give @Michael the Spikester props for thinking of it.

We got a lot of 3rd party Mii Outfits cut from Smash 4(ALL of them), and we're missing Namco and Square's.

Bigthink.
On the note of Mii costumes, it should be noted we didn't get all of Sega's missing costumes back. Virtua Fighter's Jacky and Akira are still MIA, which is even more notable in the latter's case since he's an AT.

It's entirely possible we don't get all of them, or some are given out with other DLC fighters.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yeah, Joker looks pretty neat, and now NO ONE can complain about gun wielding characters I think.

Anyway, remind me why people were worried about Mementos being his stage? I think it looks really cool, using the menu aesthetics for the platform and all. And this is without going into the color change thing.
Because actual mementos is boring as sin.

The best thing they did to Memenetos is not use the actual thing, but the ****ING MENU for Mementos

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Who's ready for the

REAL
DATAMINE
HOURS

later tonight.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You already know my answer...

KOS-MOS and T-elos.
Would they still be gunslingers if the guns were part of them tho...? :bigthink:

and you technically can't "sling" a pair of machine guns soooo

dont get me wrong tho KOS-MOS would still be dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom