• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I probably shouldn’t be a mod. I can’t be trusted with that kind of power.

Smadhboards under the control of SnakeFighter64: now with 80% more PlayStation and sexuality.
"Playstation" and "sexuality" in the same sentence is like "McDonalds" and "Fitness".

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I probably shouldn’t be a mod. I can’t be trusted with that kind of power.

Smadhboards under the control of SnakeFighter64: now with 80% more PlayStation and sexuality.
I'm gonna refrain from mentioning the obvious here.

Anyone wanna arena? I can feel the rust in my muscle-memory grow stronger.
You know, it's been a hot minute since I played with y'all. I'm down if anyone else is.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've unlocked every character in Ultimate.

I need to get started on online play soon, so that I can kick some ass.

More importantly I need to get started on online play so I can find out how terrible at the game I actually am and start improving.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
"Playstation" and "sexuality" in the same sentence is like "McDonalds" and "Fitness".
Hey I had to bike 5 miles into work today, and I'm going to have to bike 5 miles back tonight, and I forgot my lunch at home. That Big Mac was 100% justified.

...It wasn't even that good.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I wanna know though! Whatever the obvious is it’s not obvious to me.
Nah. It'd be rude to mention it, and it'd just make you and a fair amount of other people here upset.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
You clearly aren’t running in the right circles.

It’s scientifically proven that those who play PlayStation get laid more often than those who play Nintendo.
While you kids talk about motivation and power, I'll be comfortably awaiting my 30-year-anniversary and attain the CHAD demon-hunter status.
Demon_Hunter.png

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Seriously. I’m sorry I started this conversation. But stop talking like incels. No one should live like that. It will damage your mental health.
Eh? I'm just Joshing around, SnakeFighter. None of my current posts are meant to be social commentary (though I'll admit I'm quite happy as I am now). I'm just having fun, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom