• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Get ready for nothing, then instead of going after the people who said it was coming Nintendo fans will go after Nintendo and the people who said it wasn’t coming.

D

Deleted member

They are all seeing eyes so they can see through all planes of reality.
Also thanks for getting me to listen to Alive A Life and Alive A Life Neo again
So can you or can you not see me as if I was DarksydePhil streaming on Twitch?

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Holy **** guys I think they’re gonna announce a direct on the 11th my source SteveSmashTime69 said so and he predicted the day that Game & Watch’s blog post came out

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait, aren't direct news in like a hour or so?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What's this about?
There's supposed to be additional news about Persona 5 Royal on April 24th, along with news about Persona 5 S (which people are speculating to be a Switch version of the game) on April 25th. There's some kind of Persona 5 concert going on in Japan during those days, and given that Joker is supposed to be released this month, people figure that he'll be coming out around then.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah but there’s not gonna be any.
The actual worst case scenario is true. Joker will come out on April 30th and everyone will forget he’s in the game within a day.
Will see in a hour, even if there is nothing, no need to be this negatif, it's just a video game after all.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, hey there FalKoopa FalKoopa ! It's been so long! How are you going? (I'm Mao644/Red Hunter Z btw)

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
The actual worst case scenario is true. Joker will come out on April 30th and everyone will forget he’s in the game within a day.
Hype around newcomers inevitably diminishes (like I'm sure people are glad he's in, but it's not like people are in a constant state of Ridely-induced euphoria anymore) but I'm sure people will be playing and talking about Joker for a long time

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
What is there to be optimistic about?
A lot, actually

• We know for a fact, joker is coming this month
  • We have 4 more unannounced characters on the way
  • Not to mention 5 more stages
  • And of all of these things will be out by February of next year

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hype around newcomers inevitably diminishes (like I'm sure people are glad he's in, but it's not like people are in a constant state of Ridely-induced euphoria anymore) but I'm sure people will be playing and talking about Joker for a long time
Speak for yourself. I still get giddy when I stop and think about it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
You know, when you say things like "everyone", it sounds like you have right to talk for anyone except yourself.

D

Deleted member

@Connorb0t2 replied to an old direct announcement tweet on twitter and almost made me think that we were getting a direct
i'm ****ing pissed

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
You know what, thinking on it now I think the only reason I’m cynical is because this likely means Etika’s going to release a reaction video that isn’t him getting overly excited and jumping out of his chair.
That’s kind of a stupid reason, so never mind, all the cynical stuff I said is wrong. Disregard it please.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so why are people assuming the direct is dead when there's literally still an hour left lmao

2pm UTC people
not 1pm

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
she's not a goose we've been over this

tf kinda goose has a thousand tentacles that stretch on for miles and miles
Oh right. I forgot she’s the lovecraftian demigog of the Smashboards pantheon. So far we’ve got two gods of chaos (one who is also the goddess of motherhood, the other the god of carbs), a god of gluttony, one of ineptitude, and a giant squid monster.

We need more gods up in here, how are we supposed to run a planet?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom