• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate NO KOAST 3! (MW-W Circuit Championships!)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope. Dphat and I would definitely do well at this. Unless you are talking about bonus circuit money.

Either way, I'd come just to see MJG. But I still gotta see what Dphat wants to do: would be a ****ing long *** drive if he came, got me, went back to dallas, AND decided to drive to Kansas. Like 10 hours driving

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Dr., I'd love to see you again and play you in bracket if not in friendlies. You beat me in Oklahoma, but I think I'm ready to get timed out.

Dnyce

Smash Master
How about both :O

I'll give $20 to whichever team knocks DMGay and Dphat out before they make money.

MJG

Smash Hero
if you can go pick him up then yes go for it. i will sacrifice a tv for that

my issue is the possibility of the driver getting four hours of sleep before driving six hours to a tourney where its gonna snow on sunday LOL

hell if i had known just a day earlier i would have gotten up early today and driven out to manhattan myself to get him. but please do not question my motives about thing. i care about mj more then just about anyone in this thread
Everything else that you said was understandable until this.

I told you that I was looking for a ride yesterday and I will copy my AIM conversation with you if you still have Selective amnesia.

EDIT: Just so you know Danny, I am not harping on you at all. I just wanted to make sure you remembered our conversation and it is also understandable since I had original plans (several actually) but they all fell through for the most part.

Thanks to 4rce, Danny, Fino, Domo, Mr. Doom, Zeton, Degyn, Trent and just about everyone that tried to help me get to this event. I love you guys *no homo.

EDIT2: Hell ya bobby.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
exactly. you had other plans so i wasnt worried at the time. if you had asked about me, i would have gotten you today LOL but as mentioned it sounded like you were good. quite simply the URGENCY of the situation wasnt apparent till this morning

Radium88

Smash Lord
T.T I forgot to ask for a dubs partner. Anybody want to team with me? Not awesome but I know how to make the character do stuff.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
T.T I forgot to ask for a dubs partner. Anybody want to team with me? Not awesome but I know how to make the character do stuff.
Anybody want to team with me? Not awesome but I know how to make the character do stuff.
Not awesome but I know how to make the character do stuff.
Not awesome
You are not entitled to say that after the **** that happened at MLG Dallas in dubs.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Everything else that you said was understandable until this.

I told you that I was looking for a ride yesterday and I will copy my AIM conversation with you if you still have Selective amnesia.

EDIT: Just so you know Danny, I am not harping on you at all. I just wanted to make sure you remembered our conversation and it is also understandable since I had original plans (several actually) but they all fell through for the most part.

Thanks to 4rce, Danny, Fino, Domo, Mr. Doom, Zeton, Degyn, Trent and just about everyone that tried to help me get to this event. I love you guys *no homo.

EDIT2: Hell ya bobby.
lol I'm so glad you settled this because I was wracking my brain trying to come up with some elaborate plan that would stall your bracket long enough to get you there.

Dnyce

Smash Master
lol I'm so glad you settled this because I was wracking my brain trying to come up with some elaborate plan that would stall your bracket long enough to get you there.
Slowly advance dom/mj through bracket and claim that the matches were called and their opponents didn't show?

L

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I need a teammate.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
@MJG yeah, Zeton and I were planning on getting you today but since you got a ride, then no worries but if it doesn't work out, let me know some time today and we will come get ya :3

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Kansas is garbage and lucky I'm not showing up. If DMG and I did attend I'm telling it would be a clean sweep in doubles, meaning we wouldn't drop a set or lose a single game.
Dphat likes to talk a lot of trash even after losing to a scrubby mid-tier team from KS.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sorry guys I not able to come to this my folks are worried about weather and it being too far yet I been to Wichita for a tourney LOL along with being a small city along my mom using the excuse of you don't know anyone, you don't know what can happen to you and such.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm 18 and I was planning to go with other Nebraska folk and it's only 5 hrs away and not that far away from Wichita.

you guys are all weak

my parents set up a system where i get an electrical shock every 5 seconds when i'm outside of the house, and i'm still going. on foot. naked.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That's weak, you r mom is mad because you're going 5 hours in weather that isn't even bad right now?
I know she worried about it being bad on the interstate and we suppose to get some snow here. I know she is very subborn, my dad is old and more stubborn.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I totally forgot to call and ask about that, so I'll guess we'll find out when we get there, but judging by the nature of our venue, I doubt it.

Depster

Smash Champion
Since I'm going to be pretty late, somebody should bring a Wifi broadcasting 3G/4G phone and their charger for Mr. Doom to connect to and maybe stream. It's worth a shot in case the venue has no internet!

Lalu

Smash Rookie
Somewhere in the vicinity of Lawrence, KS
So. Unfortunate change in my plans. My chances of going are very slim. My ride's gotten sick and has no plan to go anymore. And my parents are rather stickly about riding with strangers. So unless someone would be courteous enough to drive me there and back from Lawrence on Saturday and Sunday and meet my crazy-*** parents, I can't really go.

Which makes me super sad. Le tear.

Top Bottom