• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate NO KOAST 3! (MW-W Circuit Championships!)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
NEXUS ATTACK!

Ill MM you with Diddy Inferno.
I call myself a wrestling fan and I just now got your new avatar.

No smoking in the building, that includes Hookah I'm afraid. It's the only rule imposed on us (feel free to smoke in the below freezing outside weather though lol)
I think we will just make an igloo or something :/ TC it's looking bad on the Hookah idea since there's no way in hell I'm gonna stand outside to smoke it. Unless we find a different location or something (edit: Like Thugz's car)

lol noooooooo use the old one ;)
Use the first edition that had every character "finished" on it. I'll win, my Luigi is tg.

Though I would 100% rather do a low tier tournament

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
NEXUS ATTACK!

Ill MM you with Diddy Inferno.
Are you going to bring six other guys and gang **** my ***? I don't know if I'll actually have time to play, I don't have anyone assisting, but if I get some down time Saturday night when we call it quits, I'll take you up on it, but we also have to have a Random char MM too then

fragbait

Smash Master
Are you going to bring six other guys and gang **** my ***? I don't know if I'll actually have time to play, I don't have anyone assisting, but if I get some down time Saturday night when we call it quits, I'll take you up on it, but we also have to have a Random char MM too then
I'll help you out once I'm eliminated xD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone good not have a teammate?

Ally?

Bassem?

Infinity?

THuGz

Smash Lord
C'mon. Anything below sheik is pretty low. The last tourney i went to with a low tier tourney allowed the bottom few from mid also... =/

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MK vs MK is an even matchup

Having an even matchup puts you into Low Tier

???

etc

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
We still have to have our Cena DVD money match.

Is low tier singles happening for sure?
this.

Trent

Smash Champion
Can someone PLEASE pick Ensis/MJG up at Manhatten, KS before they come here? It's seriously on the way if you're entering from the North or East. He currently has no ride and needs one. Hook him up please.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
can someone please pick ensis/mjg up at manhatten, ks before they come here? It's seriously on the way if you're entering from the north or east. He currently has no ride and needs one. Hook him up please.
THIS.

One million this...es.

I DON'T WANNA GO WITHOUT MY LITTLE *****! =[[

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i was talking to mj and he wanted me to post this-

i have a ride with nebraska but he doesnt want to miss doubles (nebraskas current timeline has them missing doubles). so i am trying to figure something out before relying on nebraska
- ensis

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wait No Koast is this weekend? Wtf? How did I miss that LOL

Well Dphat you wanna go to this?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No im not LOL

I assumed No Koast was in March or Feb or something. I did NOT realize it was literally tomorrow.

Dead serious, Dphat do you want to go? Would be one hell of a drive but we'd make money back

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Stealth: Call me back asap so we can get MJ to this damn tournament.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
there is no room in our car and there is literally no way i can pick him up, i have to work tonight LOL
No. We have four people in our car. You're saying there's no room because you want to bring a set up. I will go pick him up NOW. ME. Not you. The only thing you have to do is pay the venue fee. And I'm sure Averil and I can split it and pay it for you if you're so concerned about it.

In all honesty though, if you're giving priority to your TV over Averil, I think the venue fee is the least of your issues.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if you can go pick him up then yes go for it. i will sacrifice a tv for that

my issue is the possibility of the driver getting four hours of sleep before driving six hours to a tourney where its gonna snow on sunday LOL

hell if i had known just a day earlier i would have gotten up early today and driven out to manhattan myself to get him. but please do not question my motives about thing. i care about mj more then just about anyone in this thread

Dnyce

Smash Master
IMPORTANT DOUBLES INFORMATION!!!

It was recently brought to my attention that MJG and Nicole might not be able to attend this event. If this is true, I feel I must make sure you guys understand the rules of the circuit.

Zeton, if Nicole cannot make it and you enter teams with someone else, you and Nicole will have effectively disbanded and 1/3 of your points will go towards whomever you team with. However, if you do not enter teams, you and Nicole will still have your ranking at 90 points. You are 30 points ahead of 4th place, Clel and 4rce, meaning they would have to place 3rd or higher to pass you.

Domo, if MJG cannot make it in time for teams, you will not be allowed to have your combined team points due to never have teamed with him in the circuit. Though, if he arrives late, it is up to Cameron on whether or not you two can enter (which I don't think will be too much of an issue, but it depends on how late he is).

If neither player can make it... you two might want to consider teaming together and going straight for second place. It's up to you guys, but hopefully everyone will be able to attend and this post will have been pointless :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Its hopeless me and Dphat would get 1st and win it all

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Kk. It's settled. I will leave in approximately 1-2 hours to go pick up Averil. I will then drive directly to Wichita. I think on the way back, Fino might ride with me, if not I'll just ride by myself.

Regardless, MJG will make it in time for doubles.

Yes. I'm awesome. -___-'

Domo. You owe me. Lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dat *** bout to be in Kansas.

I approve

Top Bottom