• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Seems pretty broken though, I also love how godot just throws his coffee mug (assuming its his quarter circle forward) with an amazing wall bounce. JUST FROM A COFFEE MUG :awesome:

Vermy

Smash Champion
Iron Fist and Vergil are meh. I am unimpressed.

My team so far will be Dormy, Strider and Nemesis.

:phone:

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Pretty sure Timic's trolling efforts always gets destroyed by Sentinels.

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia

Pete278

Smash Lord
Frank in TvC looked nothing like a character from Dead Rising, so I'm very happy with the new character they've made with him. Much more like Dead Rising Frank than TvC Frank.

Pete278

Smash Lord
You may have liked the imposter in TvC who called himself Frank West and attempted to cover wars, but he wasn't really Frank. It was just an MvC2 Jill clone with a few moves Frank had used in the past.

EDIT: Okay, I just wrote a new blog post on Frank's moves here for everyone to take a look at who can't be bothered scouring the threads on SRK.

Top Bottom