• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Chimera

Mechavergil

Smash Cadet
Hah tried that. I know from the mother games that you could defeat it but it appears to be not so in brawl. However i still think its awesome

MRogue

Smash Rookie
Hehehe, I have the video saved. My friend and I were just messing around with Snake after we found out how much fun it is to stick mines to people. We were fighting on top of the breakable platform on New Pork City, my friend tries to stick me with a mine and it lands on the platform. Ultimate Chimera spawns, we hightail it out of there. My friend, thinking that he'd stuck me with the aforementioned mine, detonated it as the Chimera was walking around on the platform... it broke, and the bloody thing was sent careening to its doom.

UltimateZ

Smash Rookie
My sister tried to be friends with the Ultimate Chimera, he invited her to dinner, she was the dinner....

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
I broke the platform accidentally with Lucas' D-Smash right when the Chimera appeared (in front of my face). I freaked out. Then it careened to its death. It appeared again later in the match, though >_>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It does 100% damage if you're foolish enough to stand in its way. ;)

pika-power

Smash Apprentice
Try doing the LOZ thing. Get someone to go in front of it, then throw bombs at it when the mouth is wide.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Just to let everyone know...its not a garunteed kill unless you are on the outside segment. When the chimera is on the inside part of the stage..(with the fallthrough area) you can do the ceiling cancel by holding R or L.

D

Deleted member

No can do, bud; Its power level is OVER 9000!!:laugh:

Actually, on one occassion the Ultimate Chimera appeared right over the destructible platform--Except there was none!:rolleyes:

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I wonder what happens if it's falling to it's doom and it lands on that platform that sometimes scrolls down the bottom?

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
I was about to dsmash a wolf, chimera appears, eats the wolf, me panics, me uses d-smash, we fall to the pit...I push pause, screenshot... and I survived, lol

(baed camera is baed, no sd card)

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
I broke the platform accidentally with Lucas' D-Smash right when the Chimera appeared (in front of my face). I freaked out. Then it careened to its death. It appeared again later in the match, though >_>
This is about the closest it gets to taking it out. You should try it though, the animation it has for falling to its death is hillarious.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I hovered over it with Pikachu's Final Smash for the entire duration of it, and it was completely unphased.

So no.

Top Bottom