• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm just looking at a player list atm though Robby ^^.

And George=all Fox now.

Tamoo, who's the ICs player in your crew?

VA

Smash Hero
Fox? Why Yeniths why? don't join the horde of nooby UK fox's that I 4 stocked in tournament, it's not worth the embarassment.

What's edit???

Jolteon

I'm happy for George, hopefully he'll keep a solid main now since he's been having a problem with who to main. :/ He wanted to go Marth but it was a lot of effort for him.

Tamoo

Smash Master
His name is JPM

Don't forget these EMers cos u probs will lol:
zunari falco
leliel peach
navi marth

Also, im in the same boat as VA, I'll probably chop and change between jiggs and peach in tournament

VA

Smash Hero
I think fox ***** fox the hardest when fox doesn't know what fox is doing....fox.

Pichu CG's fox to 0-death.

Navi, lol.

Jolteon

lol sorry Duncan. :(

If it makes you feel better, we added you when we properly discussed it on MSN. :)

Tamoo: Thanks. Who does Soha play, or is that JPM?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
List so far

Fox - Professor Pro, LJ, Cheez, Pops, Yeniths, JJLinyard, Crabman, J03, Gantz, BrTarolg, v3x?, Intertia, Box, ShineOfScott, Davemans, Twiggy, Qwester, Haotwo

Marth - Retroking, Frostbyte, Chrisboi, Dacacia, Frugs, Trio3, Ogre, X1-12, Blinky, Navi, Spam-a-Lamb, Bigman, Darvor, Ant D

Falcon - Fuzzyness, Dave, El-Nino, The Last Dragon, The Lust, Warning, Cpt.Zeppo, Willz, Dizard, Ouch, Aiko, FoulPlay, Dam

Falco - Deathgazer, Craigg, Jam5, Bishkin, Unreal, Tails Chao, Synapse, Kira!?, Zunari, Spkz, Mike, Wireframe, Geoff

Peach - Tamoo, K-Man, Vanity Angel, AMCD, Almas, BloodBowler, Kone, Mr.P, Lord Rust, Leliel, Kris, Calzors, ting!

Shiek - Beast, Monty, GEEK28, Pickled Noob, PDOT, Bronze, Kyuubi, DSD9, JoJo, Martiny2m, Sharpy

Ice Climbers - Dash, JPM, Frozenwave

Samus - PMS, Yawn, AC Anon, Grayfox, Red, Jase

Doctor Mario - Bullet Bill, L4DY

Link - KingNDJ, Reacher, Abom

Luigi - Coey

Jigglypuff - JJFox, Brado

Mario - j3ly

Yoshi - OwnA

Ganondorf - Swizzy, Stu

Pikachu - im0neofthem

Roy - Nexus
Mole? Piisuke? Climhazzardous? P.Vanity?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Robby I actually think my Fox is at a good standard, and I hope you think the same after I come and pay you a visit soon :)

These players are active...

D.A.M - Falcon
Jase - Samus
Calzorz - Peach
JoJo - Sheik

Yeniths

East Midlands!
You don't need to, I'll be doing that haha...yeah....maybe....but I hope to do well, and I think I should do.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
When did Vince ever main fox? All the time he played here he was either Sheik, Marth or Falco with the occasional WD>dsmash spamming ICs. I don't think I've ever played against his fox =@.@=

Yeniths

East Midlands!
What was that other Doc from GGT2 called? Smo? Smu? smoa? something like that lol, my memory is so bad.

VA

Smash Hero
Robby I actually think my Fox is at a good standard, and I hope you think the same after I come and pay you a visit soon :)

These players are active...

D.A.M - Falcon
Jase - Samus
Calzorz - Peach
JoJo - Sheik
Who's trio3 lol?

I really do hope your Fox is good, I just have certain expectations. LJ and Crabman are both good players but Fox is a very misleading character. He tricks you into getting really technical when it's much more important to develop stage awareness and basics otherwise when you face another good Fox he'll eat you alive.... :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Who's trio3 lol?

I really do hope your Fox is good, I just have certain expectations. LJ and Crabman are both good players but Fox is a very misleading character. He tricks you into getting really technical when it's much more important to develop stage awareness and basics otherwise when you face another good Fox he'll eat you alive.... :(
Yeah that is actually true lol.
Fox can dellude some people.

But Yeniths is already a decent player so I have a bit of faith in him.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeniths I have hope for your Fox. Please show me your moves and don't get 4 stocked by me in Fox ditto!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
You'll find out who i am when the winner in announced for Brawl on the 30th, unless Prof enteres then he'll probz win.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I think some of the people in the mains list don't play anymore. I don't think any of the GMC are still active for example, except monty

Jolteon

A lot of them don't play, its meant to have older players listed.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hahaha I can't believe Qwester and Twiggy are on there. I bet about 95% of people on the boards dont even know who they are and they've been inactive for agesa and ages and ages. I heard twiggy flaked the TNJ tournaments even though he lived like 5 minutes away :laugh:

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol VA fair enuf to reference the 4stock, although it's not entirely fair imo ha. Also im not a tech ***** imho i understand the game pretty well, even if i have a way to go, im confident ill get there :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol VA fair enuf to reference the 4stock, although it's not entirely fair imo ha. Also im not a tech ***** imho i understand the game pretty well, even if i have a way to go, im confident ill get there :)
I don't think he was referring to you as a tech ***** and if he was then I definitely disagree.

I think you are a really solid player who is just on the natural road of improvement, even though you have flaws, but everyone does on the road of improving.

smashysmashysmashy

Smash Rookie
I wasn't really referring to you as a tech *****, I just believe you had some moments where you trying to get out stuff that you didn't really need.

But how could you not be solid and improving? Look at your placing. You're up and coming for certain, I do feel as though in Fox dittos I was totally in control so you have stuff to work on there but you just need to keep going and **** my Fox next time xD

VA

Smash Hero
I wasn't really referring to you as a tech *****, I just believe you had some moments where you trying to get out stuff that you didn't really need.

But how could you not be solid and improving? Look at your placing. You're up and coming for certain, I do feel as though in Fox dittos I was totally in control so you have stuff to work on there but you just need to keep going and **** my Fox next time xD
that was me.

prof can we enter brawl teams together? lol

Top Bottom