• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Crew for SNY!

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
While I think Team B should focus more upon getting experience than winnin (our odds arent good), if you want best matchups then I might as well post mine. I use marth and my best matchups are vs peach and jiggs. I do also have a sheik.

Off the top of my head there are a few players I would recommend. However I'm sure there are others out there who deserve mention who I am unaware of, so I'll let others decide instead.

J03

Smash Master
if anyone wants my opinion i believe jelly to be where he says he is, he had a good finish place at gt3, and performs against the higher players, he got a game from prof and thats nuff said. he beat me in a fox/mario MM. Albeit his record is outstanding vs foz i cant vouch for his other matchups. however when we played i found his spacing to be really good, and thats important in all matchups

edit: nfw?

Tamoo

Smash Master
J3ly is saying he's senselessely **** the whole B team. I would like to see this personally before I believe it, or maybe we have differing opinions on what senseless **** is. :/

nfw, no faking way

Also, j3ly, having watched those matches, there is nfw that i'd EVER lose to that doc again lol. MM at sny?

j3ly

Smash Champion
yeah fine man

just for the HUMILIATION

that was the first game ive ever used doc. not even friendlies. HUMILIATION ill MM you no problem, i had no doc xp and ive been talking over msn to top docs about being gay to jiggly.

BRING IT

adding onto that, i wasn't spacing atall, didnt know what to followup with in terms of comboing and spacing, did not know what %'s moves make u need to tech, didnt know how to combo into fair. also i had never thought of the concept of baiting.. cmon man bring it on. ur not as good as i thought ya kno. u are the only person who ever goes jiggs, so it took me a few sets to understand her.

man u aint gnna beat me ever again now. this 1 victory is all that i need to never loose to you again

and ty for the compliments joe <3 i also came 5th last tournament, and i think 7th/9th before that.

L-J

Smash Ace
No offence at all meant to the other foxes but my last 4 tournament placings have been 9th, 7th, 9th and 13th and I have taken 1st and 2nd in my last two pools - if this doesn't justify a place in a UK B team I don't know wtf does lol. Just cus there are four foxes doesn't mean we should have to work that much harder to earn a place. Fox is a good character. If 3 deserve their place then 3 should get their place. I'm done with discussion on this now it's getting kinda silly. Final decision is on Ed. Peace y'all.

Edit: While I remember and because I feel like being controversial, J3ly vs Tamoo at GT3 was loser's quarters and was best of 5. This should not have been the case and has never happened before loser's semis at previous tournaments. In doubles bracket we didn't get best of 5 in loser's semis, yet alone loser's quarters. I hope rules like this are made really clear at SNY to avoid any possibility of controversy. I know they will be though cus Ed's good like that :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
the above has a fair point.

for the very very last time, ill say that i still think unreal would take more stocks than most of team B.

for clarity tamoo, yes i think i would take out every member in a bo3. probably loose 1 or 2 games over the whole thing tops. every1 in team A could. except you because of trouble vs random people ie jjlinyard, gantz, deathgazer (u guys shud MM), clockmire etc

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'm still not scared of your doc, it's not better than bens, so no need imo

also, you shouldn't have even had the chance to get past me considering it should have been bo3 so consider that a hollow victory for now :)

looool lj ninja

j3ly

Smash Champion
my victory is the fact u have never taken a game of my doc ^^ probably never will either
a character i picked up during our tournaent match. that being said i could space and move with him but that it.

i should hope ben has a better doc. i doubt he can pull off that much situational stuff tho. u said a while ago that doc is ur best matchup, its on the mario boards check it out for urself - lul, u lost to a noob at ur best matchup. nice 1.

be scared!! the way the brackets are done, its going to be me vs you in the semis/quaters every time until the community is over, or atleast until VA reguarly attends tournaments.

without ur horrific character advantage im afraid u will never beat me. nor will ur marth or peach ever be able to scratch my doc. i have the char advantage now, and im never losing a set to you ever

j3ly

Smash Champion
LONG for that, luckily i know just where to find that.

lemme smoke a cigarette first

J03

Smash Master
Tom who is on Team B that jely could not beat? theres a couple who could take a game but i really cant see anyone beating him

Jely: man you dont do yourself any favours lol

also when did the whole jely hating start? he aint the only one who talks bigger then he is... thats not a crack at pro but it should have been xD

L-J: "i cant believe i just said n****r" <- funniest mic moment ive ever heard xD

EDIT: STOP SMOKING! that baaaadd xD

Tamoo

Smash Master
i think he can beat them all.

I don't think he can senselessely **** any of them atm.

Only prof, charles and VA and edwin are on that pedestal atm

I'm interested to see how long before j3ly gives up and never mentions this again hoping that I don't bring it up later on

j3ly

Smash Champion
when there is anti j3ly group hype i dont go on regionals for a while lol. chill in the mario boards, but recently that stomach feeling of confrontation makes smashboards interesting to go on as opposed to just posting ****.

its just not the same when ur not arguing or debating with sum1, a little adrenalyn when signing on is a good thing :)

ugh.. something to know about me is that i use decorative language.. alot. everybody stop going crazy because of the way in which i have written a few lines of text on this site. its fekkin trashtalk, or what me and hype call pummchat. instead of getting cool people reply in cool funny joking ways its mreh mreh mreh mreh this, and that, and overestimationlol4th.
Jely: man you dont do yourself any favours lol
i knooww i knooww u dont need to tell me : p but this isnt real life so what

ps everybody that i speak to at the tournament is really nice.. there is no j3ly hate. maybe a few *itchy 2 faced teenagers, but thats all generic :) and probably applies to the *itchées aswell.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
looooool politics! well tbh i support tesco crew and every thing they do HOWEVER j3ly stop talkin **** about lust being in the team im not going to go into the whole meatriding my team mate by saying "he'll beat most people on the list"... he's just in team B. PERIOD!

like i said before

1. KONE
2. BULLET BILL
3. DEATHGAZER
4. THE LUST
5. LJ
6. YENITHS
7. BLINKY
8. CLOCKMIRE
9. CRABMAN

10. _________ whoever is good enough to fill the slot

Names to choose from: Brado, JJL, Unreal, PMS, Wills (as these are the name continuously being brought up) as for the fox mains (and maybe even falcon mains if you guys aint satisfied) in a play off seems KINDA fair... KINDA i think this is taking over as more of a pride thing... everyone wants their friend/ crew member in.

j3ly

Smash Champion
1. KONE
2. BULLET BILL
3. DEATHGAZER
4. THE LUST
5. LJ
6. YENITHS
7. BLINKY
8. CLOCKMIRE
9. CRABMAN

10. _________ whoever is good enough to fill the slot

Names to choose from: Brado, JJL, Unreal, PMS, Wills (as these are the name continuously being brought up) as for the fox mains (and maybe even falcon mains if you guys aint satisfied) in a play off seems KINDA fair... KINDA i think this is taking over as more of a pride thing.
fox dittos would not be fair!! unreal would take that cake, **** in it, and force the other fox mains to eat it

in my totaly unbiased opinion:

JJL - he is a good fox. no doubt about it
Unreal - imo a better fox now, based on their tournament set, mine and JJL's, and the improvement i have witnessed.
Pehumuzmuh - tooooo good. would look great on the vid, does totaly unique samus stuff with bombs
Wills - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

nah!

j3ly

Smash Champion
you lost me man what point are you trying to make. why would i care if you specificaly brought something up? its when a group gets involved i duck out lol ill troll u all day fool nothing wrong with that :) then ill take ur muller in a MM, then ill humiliate u in some random friendlies and then you will remember the name.. j3ly

mic checkk

Tamoo

Smash Master
u said a while ago that doc is ur best matchup, its on the mario boards check it out for urself - lul, u lost to a noob at ur best matchup. nice 1.
'let's chat some ****'

pleeeeeease fine me a quote where i said that please cos until you do, i def don't believe you on that and am gonna call you a liar on that
'oh ****, he called bull****

LONG for that, luckily i know just where to find that.

lemme smoke a cigarette first
'let me pretend i'm going to have a cigarette so hopefully no one remembers i'm chatting ****

I'm interested to see how long before j3ly gives up and never mentions this again hoping that I don't bring it up later on
'fuuuuck this dude saw through it, don't worry, just play it safe'

you lost me man what point are you trying to make.
'awwww yeah, i just be trolling right now, and have a trollface in my avatar to prove it yeeee'

think before you chat **** in the future plx
'****, better learn my lessons'

Kone

Smash Master
1. I am certainly not hating on jely. I just like lively discussion. He seems a good lad. Hopefully will get to chill with him some more at sny.

2. He doesn't do himself many favours though lol.

3. UK B is playing Holland. First round of crews will be played at same time so its unlikely this will be recorded. Also, we should aim to ensure we don't get embarassed ;)

4. Ben may not make it till wednesday.

5. Jely I ain't underestimating you, you, are underestimating me :s. Me v whatever you would use in a competitive set. This mm actually goes out to others in what Jely perceives as 'his' tier. That is Tam/Swizzy/Joe and whoever else. Im confident I can take you all.

6. LJ is comfortably the first fox in the crew. This is then followed by yen/crabs (lol). Whoever else hasn't placed in tournaments yet =s

Bo5 should only occur in semi finals in singles and dubs. That is all it will be for sny as i dont have the time for more.

COEY

Smash Lord
anyone need a team partner?

preferably a falcon, fox, or a mario player (mario for that whole super smash bros feel to the team)

j3ly

Smash Champion
eams are £10 per person per team, count me outttt!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoo
'let's chat some ****'

'let me pretend i'm going to have a cigarette so hopefully no one remembers i'm chatting ****

'awwww yeah, i just be trolling right now, and have a trollface in my avatar to prove it yeeee'

lol ohhh man are you serious, quoting it and ****. i forgot about that due to it being fekking long going through all the posts in the mario boards. i looked thru my VMs nd PMs smoked a *** and gave up. look thru the mario boards, but i swear on mothers life u said it. ill find it eventually too but you need to chill the foak out over this tiny little victory u are havin lol. i wasnt even aware what u were talking bout xd

ed: no, i never ever underestimate anybody everr. i get nervous before every single match regardless, but i channel the nervousness. if i underestimated you, i wouldent be playing my best. and i play every match to my best, unless i am sandbagging and trying to learn a technique like SDI fox uair or watever (still trying to learn :( gnna make many a team B fox happy until they realise tournament j3ly is different :) )

my one goal is to **** someone as hard as i can, to make them walk away from the tv sad. and to draw a croud, channel their psychic smash enegy into myself and **** harder. maybe i dont play my best every game cos i qiuckly stop caring about smash. but i normally stop playing at this point, whats the point in playing when u cba to play at 100% effort?

anyway to clarify, i dont underestimate people and i dont overestimate myself. i do however get angry, thats my poor mental trait. i dont choke atall, only vs edwins any char.

L-J

Smash Ace
J3ly I'm MMing you at SNY. Doesn't need to be high stakes or anything but I feel this must be done lol.

Ed I'd deffo like to MM you as well :)

I'm not gonna make a definitive list of MMs but I'd like to do as many people as possible from UK. I'll just organise them on the spot.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Someone in this thread is a real idiot
Someone in this thread is proving how little he knows by the majortiy of his statements despite him thinking he knows alot
Someone in this thread thinks they are better then they are or ever will be
Someone in this thread needs a reality check and their perception tweeked to the reality settings

No names though......if you know who you are and know this is referring to you then you know i'm right lol

Kone

Smash Master
eams are £10 per person per team, count me outttt!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoo
'let's chat some ****'

lol ohhh man are you serious, quoting it and ****. i forgot about that due to it being fekking long going through all the posts in the mario boards. i looked thru my VMs nd PMs smoked a *** and gave up. look thru the mario boards, but i swear on mothers life u said it. ill find it eventually too but you need to chill the foak out over this tiny little victory u are havin lol. i wasnt even aware what u were talking bout xd

ed: no, i never ever underestimate anybody everr. i get nervous before every single match regardless, but i channel the nervousness. if i underestimated you, i wouldent be playing my best. and i play every match to my best, unless i am sandbagging and trying to learn a technique like SDI fox uair or watever (still trying to learn :( gnna make many a team B fox happy until they realise tournament j3ly is different :) )

my one goal is to **** someone as hard as i can, to make them walk away from the tv sad. and to draw a croud, channel their psychic smash enegy into myself and **** harder. maybe i dont play my best every game cos i qiuckly stop caring about smash. but i normally stop playing at this point, whats the point in playing when u cba to play at 100% effort?

anyway to clarify, i dont underestimate people and i dont overestimate myself. i do however get angry, thats my poor mental trait. i dont choke atall, only vs edwins any char.
J3ly I'm MMing you at SNY. Doesn't need to be high stakes or anything but I feel this must be done lol.

Ed I'd deffo like to MM you as well :)

I'm not gonna make a definitive list of MMs but I'd like to do as many people as possible from UK. I'll just organise them on the spot.

1. yes lj sounds good :)

2. okay adam

3. teams is £10 PER TEAM.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I would be willing to MM unreal in a fox ditto for a good amount, as you seem to think hes amazing in dittos. Even if I loose, which just to be honest I shouldn't I will show that it is simply not true.

L-J

Smash Ace
Someone in this thread is proving how little he knows by the majortiy of his statements despite him thinking he knows alot
Someone in this thread needs a reality check and their perception tweeked to the reality settings

No names though......if you know who you are and know this is referring to you then you know i'm right lol
Anonymous trolling - this takes trolling to a whole new level! *takes notes*

Deathgazer

Smash Ace

But i'm amazing, so any slight or even subliminal message to me be slightly not is automatically wrong :confused:

Pretty simple equation for you simple minded people.......my fox is currently locked in a cage waiting to **** people, sooo any near me when i release it just suffers, and it's gonna **** hard in crews, don't bring a **** guy against me in crews, his 4 stocks wil be guaranteed gone, even if i'm on one stocK......BRING YOUR BEST!!!

Bring out Zgetto, bring out Armada.....anything else.....

HIS

STOCKS

WILL

BE

GONE

:(?? Prof Im confused lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
teams are £5 a person -_-
me and edwin asked u like 3 times, serperatly, and then together
then we announed its £10 per person? to the room
THEN we said foak that, no teams then

why oh why did u not say anything, u were like 2 ft away!
thats excellent tho £10er a team is fine :D

j3ly

Smash Champion
tbh prof would be seneslessly ***** by zgetto and armada... is what i would say if i was being frank

but

NATIONAL PRIDE :D:D

prof will **** em up yoooo, and i will keep believeing that until he looses and humiliated himself from overestimation like he always does :)

sorry i keep double postin its seriously not deliberate lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:(?? Prof Im confused lol
Ohhh sorry im confused....

I didn't realize your ability to identify mess about trashtalk to i'm a delluded individual was so poor...I will try to put a sign at the end of my post specifically for you to understand the difference in the future if that helps :)

tbh prof would be seneslessly ***** by zgetto and armada... is what i would say if i was being frank

but

NATIONAL PRIDE :D:D

prof will **** em up yoooo, and i will keep believeing that until he looses and humiliated himself from overestimation like he always does :)

sorry i keep double postin its seriously not deliberate lol
I prob will lose to them.... but what will you do.....the only advice I can say to you is try your best to get out of pools :)

X1-12

Smash Champion
MM me

I wanna MM our whole crew (not at the same time) real cheap like 50p if that

I wan't Loooads of MM's for practise but I'm real poor

J03

Smash Master
i don't know. Charles and Pro know each others game really well, so its always going to go back and forth. It also means we cant judge them by UK performance. Don't get me wrong it works both ways, Pro could be much worse against Europeans, but if it swings the other way he has a good chance against the top.

Top Bottom