• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UI Color Scanning (Trying to 100% my Smash player color collection!)

TheWolfBunny

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Patrick
3DS FC
2320-6699-6288
Hi, everyone. Some of you probably most know me for uploading a hex color collection based on all the player colors from the first Super Smash Bros. game all the way up to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, here.
Every Player Color Is Here!.png
What you are seeing are all the colors scanned from their respective games. But now with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate...
If you have some kind of 1920x1080 screenshot capture device, I really need your assistance.
I know I'm sounding desperate, but let's try to talk this out. You see, ever since when Ultimate was released, I've been looking high and low, up and down and all around, and even Googling HQ PNG screenshots from the game itself, just to scan the player colors from the game. There are colored bars in the gameplay UI above the names, and they can be real easy for me to scan. Just as long as it's not JPEG format...
It's been driving me insane ever since, and hell, not even The Spriters-Resource has them up just for me to scan.
I've been trying to 100% my color collection by scanning colors from HQ screenshots from in-game, amd I'm not talking about from the character select screen. And I need your assistance so that I could 100% complete the collection. Please?

List of colors from HQ screenshots:
8-Player Colors (All 8 characters standing idly)
CPU (Most likely during training mode)
Boss HP Colors (From Master Hand and Crazy Hand during certain Classic Mode routes)

And as a bonus...
amiibo Color (There's a purple level display under the character's portrait, and right next to the amiibo's name in the HUD)

Top Bottom