• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Smash II - January 12-13 - FULL RESULTS 146 Entrants

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My (brief) shoutouts

Azn Pat - Great job on the tournament, it was the most fun I've had since SCC.

St Pat - You ****, gimme Ganon practice

Pnoy - You ****, gimme Ganon practice

WayChu - You ***** in pools, next time I play you I won't keep suiciding

Fabian - My Puff didn't **** you in teams, which is good

Bone - I'm going to be your counter soon, just like Pbody

Kira - You ****, train my shiek plz

Boss - You ****, lets double jiggs sometime

Shyguy - You got *****, no johns

Gimpy - You need to rest more with Jiggs

Deth - I like jumping in front of missiles for some reason

Dark Mike - I like jumping in front of missiles for some reason

Hugo - I like jumping in front of missiles for some reason

Rick(ety) - You ****, and you are the nicest person ever ^_^

Glenn - You **** and got ***** by boxtag mindgames

HK - I need to learn Necrolyte before playing it in scrim

Norcal - You guys are so cool ^_^

Zhu - We didn't play any friendlies AGAIN >_<

Mike Haze- Play me in friendlies or tournament, your choice

Jason Flo - When I actually get time to do stuff, I'll smash sometime with you. Until then, just keep going to the cafeteria and ask me for tips :p

Steve the Waiter - You ****

Luigi - You didn't ****

Larry - You didn't ****

Edrees - Help me perfect my Peach matchup :)

St Pat (again) - I'm going to steal your Peach Slayer title and add it to my Falco/Shyguy slayer title

BM (before mango) Jiggs players aka Boss, Claire and me - We ****

AM (after mango) Jiggs players aka everyone else - GTFO

Blitz - You smell like BAWLS

Jakiro player in dota finals - You got *****

Lucky - Gimme that bag

Mango - I won't disappoint you next time

Gimpy (again) - We should play more often so I learn from my weaknesses from you

Those I forgot - Get *****

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Azn Lep is amazing at running big tournaments!!!! (and has awesome hair too!)

Really nice to see everyone again

Lep- You're amazing at running tournaments and playing ice climbers!!!

StPatrick- thanks for the housing ^__^ it was fun talking and hanging out

Boss - you're just so sexy..... i think halo was the best part lol

pnoy - awesome randomly teaming up for halo, we still did pretty good for our first time ever playing together lol we should practice more, once i get my xbox back

lucky- it was fun talking at the end, you won so much stuff!! you're so...LUCKY lol

edress - thanks for driving! wow that drive home was insane lol you make tournaments a million times more fun. it's been so nice getting to know you more these last couple of months. I need peach practice ^__^

Fabian - those team friendlies were too good, we could've got top 5 if we entered teams together lol, bring your costume and everything to my chapman tournament, no johns ^__^

snap - your g&w is insane! I'm serious, every time you win it must feel soo much better knowing you ***** with game and watch lol, hope to see you around again before melee dies out

norcal - always a pleasure seeing all of you, those team friendlies were fun zoap, sorry you lost most of um ^___^ and zel it was nice talking!

jtb - you didn't give me a shoutout, so you whack.

bone - urban outfitters ftw!

gimpy - you're the life of the party, i always love seeing you at tournaments. Poke Floats was fun ^___^

Jeff - We still did good in teams, I'm glad we got to hang out a lot! get some bawls....seriously

festizzio/ dodger - you guys are awesome, low tier ftw! lol

mike the hizzaze - <3 ^____^

rickety/ nicky - you guys did an awesome job in the tournament! I wish we could've got more friendlies in =( I hope we see you again soon!

Mike Y/ Knives/ EvilNemesis/ and everyone else who didn't show up - You're all whack.

Glen = **** (finally he recorded a video of me winning lol)

It was nice seeing everyone! Especially since after this I won't be around to many more tournaments. This is a much better way to end things then best of 07, which was whack. Thanks to all the people running everything, and congrats to all the winners!

Everyone better go to the chapman tournament once i secure the location!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Shoutouts con't

NeZUUUmi - Once I get my 360, I'm going to be playing Halo 3 non-stop

araknophobik

Smash Master
its been almost a week so i guess its time for my shoutoutts
first and formost
azn_lep: hell of a tournament. def the most fun i've had since SCC. like i told you at tgif's, you're the only ***** i know that get's 7th at a 20man sd tourny and 7th in a large 140man tourny haha. GG on 5th too. we should team sometime but by the looks of it, its not gonna be at pound =[
glenn: the west coast bach i swear. if you go to pound you and bach should get medals for helping document this crazy video game phenomena

the player's that shocked me and really stood out in my eyes
pnoy-lol i thought you were some random when we played friendly's and was like "**** there's some good students on this campus or im really off" but your a very smart player with lots of mindgames. your cool as **** too we definetly gotta team next time im in SD
darkmike- omg crazy samus ****s awesome very aggressive definetly a change to playing hugo and azeem.

now to all my other buddies =]
JTB-secret weapon was too good. too bad you got ***** by pnoy in both singles and doubles haha oh yeah the bone slayerrrr! and juno was **** i love that movie
Gimpy-although i felt it was dumb we had to play each other 2nd round cuz you live 15min away we never have played in tournament so it was fun playing you. good set we should def start playing more since the other riverside players are too good without it =/
st patrick-omg good set. noone can handle me on japes =] i wish i hadn't of suicided the first game but the set was probably in your favor either way good **** on doing so well
ISB-good set. that first match WAS my warmup haha im glad my fingers kicked in just in the nick of time or i mightve lost that set =X nice marth i just happen to like yoshi story against him =]
Hyuuga-OMG i wait almost a year to play you in tournament again and i **** it up lmao i had figured you out by the end of the first match but was already in a deficit and shouldn't of switched to peach. last we played i was a peach main and ****ed up by switching to sheik and now it was the complete opposite. in short, i definetly need a round 3 against you before brawl so maybe i'll go up to norcal for it >=]
hydrokirby-good **** on singles you had a close set with both gimpy and aznlep you **** me worse than you did at scc. sorry for taking you and phil out in teams though XD
phil-man your cool as **** we def need to team man sorry about teams XD but fun team friendly's after with you and zoap.
kira-good **** rapeing this weekend we will reinvent sheik so them EC hoes don't know what hit them next time. they gonna be like plairnk who? =]]
rickety-nicest smasher in the world. that marth is to hard to approach even without fair's haha GG beating hyuga i guess that makes me 3rd behind you and kira now that aesis retired =/
boss-my ***** its always good to see you and don't sweat getting 5th thats still amazing
zoap-fun team friendly's, your fox is bull**** those shines were unnatural haha and i'll try to remember that red bag for next time i see you at
lucky-too bad you got ****** in bracket. fun time's at tgif
mango-now your in the mana and romeo club of making a grown man cry get ***** hugo lol
waychu-fun friendly's at the end. nice falcon i can see how jtb lost to you. and i know its ******** to main sheik and peach, but i didn't choose the character's they kinda chose me i guess im a floaty person i don't got the skill to master a fast faller as my falco proved
bone-its not a early morning warmup unless i get worked by bone in some friendly's
zhu-fun friendly's that sheik of yours made me wanna play faster your tech skill is too good
claire-haha yeah we'll team some time you're beater on rest grabs than jtb, he either rests me or misses in general lol
edreese/rosalina-always fun to see you at a tournament i guess both of our controllers broke this weekend bad luck i guess =/ or somebody conspiring against dsc >=O (if i was in dsc, that is lol)
jflo-yeah no cheerleaders lol i forgot to ask them
im pretty sure that's it if i forgot anyone i'll make sure to edit but sorry if i did =/

Top Bottom