• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Melee, where you ALL at?!

D

Deleted member

when/where shall we have our crew battle?

Near is way weirder than Lanstar

Lovage

Smash Hero
Away: chances are I've walked off to do something or have somehow been distracted. It's also possible that I have just left somewhere and forgotten to shut down my computer/log off of aim. Lastly I may be sleeping and left the computer on for some spontaneous/miscellaneous reason/reasons. <3 =3 (maybe homo(depending on who the current reader is))

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
Away: chances are I've walked off to do something or have somehow been distracted. It's also possible that I have just left somewhere and forgotten to shut down my computer/log off of aim. Lastly I may be sleeping and left the computer on for some spontaneous/miscellaneous reason/reasons. <3 =3 (maybe homo(depending on who the current reader is))
that's an inside joke between me and some of my friends IRL there isn't anything wrong with that haha

Edit: but if it was that bothersome/off putting to you, you could have let me know. I would've been happy to explain or just change it.

Hall

Smash Ace
This must be what it's like for Lovage when he comes to post in the Chula Vista Brawl thread.

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
Ok, you know what, since this is never going to end if I keep bringing stuff up. I will just say this.

I should keep things to myself and not make them public. I'm wrong, there happy? I'm a hypocrite, etc...

I actually don't want more cluttering of drama, so please, you win. I'm wrong. Now back to the whole purpose of this thread. UCSD Melee.

Jun.

Smash Lord
f that moar drama

i heard UCLA sux balls

that's right johnny take your falcon outta here

PBS will take you on LOLOLOL

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
Btw! This is still a UCSD Melee thread, so if there are any players out there that we should be aware of that go to our awesome school, please post so we can know you! The triweekly was a really good start for all of us, we need to develop a bigger community to be more ****.

Charoo

Smash Champion
For all ucsd smashers out there:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241668

This will be one of the biggest west coast major this year and it's being hsot at UCSD! So if you want competition or experience the goodness then you all better come! Any1 that wants to meet UCSD melee players then this is it!

The only tourney that will probably have more attendance than this Mango Juice (128 people, most players in a melee tourney since brawl came out not counting Genesis) which was hosted by me too anyways haha

so yeah... GO!!!

Jun.

Smash Lord
For all ucsd smashers out there:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241668

This will be one of the biggest west coast major this year and it's being hsot at UCSD! So if you want competition or experience the goodness then you all better come! Any1 that wants to meet UCSD melee players then this is it!

The only tourney that will probably have more attendance than this Mango Juice (128 people, most players in a melee tourney since brawl came out not counting Genesis) which was hosted by me too anyways haha

so yeah... GO!!!
..... idk who you are but you're kinda preaching to the choir in this post. All of us at ucsd are pretty **** close to each other and basically talk to azn_lep who's organizing this tourney every other day about this. Not to mention we have a crew match with UCLA that day planned.

Yeah ucsd will prrrrobably come to this. just probably

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
lol jun i think he was talking about people not in our little circle, of which i know of at least 5 who play melee at UCSD but don't smash with us. we'll definitely be there though.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I want to go, but $15 is a hefty price to pay...
Triweekly was good, but I choke like no other.
Decisions, decisions...

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
you got 5th at your second or third tournament, haha. no need to be so modest Jesse. don't mind champ, he likes to build hype in every thread he feels like it'll be relevant. oh just found out that i probably can't host a triweekly the week before pats cuz i'd be reserving that lodge for 3 days in an 8 day span. not sure if the school's gonna let that fly for a videogame

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
lol thanks oats, i already went through all of it though. it's booked staurday and available sunday so we'll probably just grab the lodge.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
ballroom was first choice, but that's been booked since june.

the lodge was the fall back venue, so it was confirmed there for quite sometime.

then we got a hold of the SSC MPR recently, (a few days ago for me) but it's only available on sunday.

So yes, it's at the lodge, which has been the plan for a while.

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I just wanna bring up that we should do the Round Robin tourney for our 4th and 5th guys for crews pretty soon. Please decide on a location and time!

So yea, reply with a location/time, and see if everyone's cool with it.

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
I'm going home this weekend so it'll have to be next week.

That is.. if Ilija wants me on the team.... LOL

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
I'm going home this weekend so it'll have to be next week.

That is.. if Ilija wants me on the team.... LOL
WTF? LOL.. everyone should play.

But yea, Jesse, I duno, a lot of people got a ton better so we should probably consider a 4th too. So 4th and 5th should probably be up for grabs.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
WTF? LOL.. everyone should play.

But yea, Jesse, I duno, a lot of people got a ton better so we should probably consider a 4th too. So 4th and 5th should probably be up for grabs.
I see. I'm up for trying to get a spot if this crew match isn't scheduled to happen at Pat's House. Sorry to say that I'm going to have to sit out Pat's House :( because a while ago I agreed (absent-mindedly) to Disneyland plans with the SO on Sat. the 14th. I just realized my error yesterday. Haha.

So you all best be representing UCSD to the best of your ability!

But yeah, we should wait for Miguel. I say next Saturday if no one is too hungover from Halloween bacchanalia or maybe not because it IS Halloween and festivities might not be over yet/are just beginning. I'm up to do it on a Sunday. Any sunday.

Top Bottom