• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCR smash???

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Yup,:) Yo just wondering if I ever met or played u in the past hmm?
Did u ever go by anything else before or attend any major tournaments in the past?
I've only been to Race's and Luigi's. So I doubt it =(. I'll try to make it to DSF's tourney this weekend. It all depends on how ready I am for my Chem final and if SDR is going =/.

this ghost dude has the worst name ever, cause i always think it's the jigglypuff 24 from 818
Lol thats who I thought he was before.

G)(0ST24

Smash Apprentice
P/Pyro

this ghost dude has the worst name ever, cause i always think it's the jigglypuff 24 from 818
I've only been to Race's and Luigi's. So I doubt it =(. I'll try to make it to DSF's tourney this weekend. It all depends on how ready I am for my Chem final and if SDR is going =/.

Lol thats who I thought he was before.
Yup:) Sorry to disappoint u P.
btw ur an idiot:)

O, ok hope to see u there bro!

G)(0ST24

Smash Apprentice
It wasn't meant to be funny. but yea I'll calm it down with all the smiles:) and ****. ppl r starting to get the the wrong idea. but I was serious about the extra controller Ryan, or maybe not since ur being an *******! Just find me at the tourney. That goes for u too P.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i don't even read this thread

just mm me on saturday

$5 my sheik/marth your [insert character]

Top Bottom