• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA Monthlies III T-Shirt Poll

What would you like to see on the UCLA T-Shirt?

• I Got Banned

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Get *****

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Rapesies

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mindgames, son

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Cry more, noob

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • No Juans

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Too Good

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • WOW, GRATS

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seems pretty obvious to me.

(Next time... wait a few minutes before posting, hm? User creates thread and then creates the poll.)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mindgames, son.

I would so buy that shirt. :p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Seems pretty obvious to me.

(Next time... wait a few minutes before posting, hm? User creates thread and then creates the poll.)
u mad? When you made the topic, no poll existed. And yes, two minutes qualifies as a "few."

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Vote for mindgames son, I can't express how much I want a shirt with that on it. :D

I got banned is kind of lame though >_>

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
LOL yea ur right its an inside joke, but uve never heard oscar say it once?

anytime u beat him in a friendly he gets all pissed then says it.

then loses to you once u do play him in tourney.

Smash Rookie
omg, it's gotta be too good. I know I'll buy one, and I know at least two other people who will lol.

Hopefully they do more than one shirt cuz it looks like I got banned is winning.

TOO GOOD!

Edit: Mindgames, Son is pretty funny too though. I dont really like I got banned.

bbb

Smash Champion
I wish I could switch my vote from "cry moar" too "mindgames" too, cuz if "banned" wins, I'll be like "QQ, imo" and nobody wants that.

Also, Pi is a fat scrub, and when I say fat I mean GINORMOUS!

and when I say GINORMOUS I mean gay.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
I say one of the choices should be, "Where's my jump!?"
i agree with NK that is a universal saying im sure throughout all smash regions. Come on now, how many times have you been knocked off the jump only to wait last minute to jump and recover to find that **** is gone. We've all said it im sure with a little bit added here and there " What the ****?, where's my jump" or "****, where's my jump?"

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
I could actually wear a shirt with "mindgames, son" written on it to a party, any gaming convention, or even a friends house...:p. "Rapesies" is an inside joke, along with "I got banned" among the smashers, so no one -outside- of our community would understand it at all. i want to be able to wear a shirt that allows me to turn to any opponent, whether it be halo 2, street fighter, naruto, ect., point to my shirt, then walk away.

my vote goes to mindgames, SON!

Top Bottom