• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i am bored tonight

anyone want to play monopoly or mario party or something or one of the other many 4 player games that I own?

Boggle?

Fun Fun Minigolf?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I've never played Crystal Chronicles, but I DOO have 4 GC to GBA adapters and three GBAs

TEECO

Smash Ace
OH I WILL. Bringin the **** of WORTS and KENYU.
Might bring Adam and Caleb, if they can come.
(Brothers that work at GameZone) coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool *** nigqas

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
can someone get me a job at a gamezone or a gamestop or something in orlando

can someone get me ANY job in orlando.

I'll give you $50 ($100 if it's within a 5 mile radius of my house)

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
i think my cellphone is at gindlers :(

black flip phone? kinda skinnier and longer, got a pic of me and two other people on it when you open it? :)

someone wanna give it to adam if you happen to check the boards and its there?

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
Smashfest went great. I will be at alot more. Goodluck everyone at GIGS.
Ditto. It was good practice to get wrecked by Garbs in Melee. Next time I'll play more Brawl too. Gigs should be poppin off right now so now one there will probably see this, but GL to everyone who entered! I might pop in there near the end...

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
well hopefully you guys had fun at gigs. i didn't come cause i was too tired, then again, i don't know nothing these days. so yea, hope you guys had a good time...

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
EDIT: oh inu yasha, I think its like a 30 minute drive but do not take my word for it.
Mapquest that shiz
thanks for the estimation at least. I tried mapquest earlier but it was being dumb. I guess Ill just figure it out tomorrow if I end up going.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Yeah, i wouldn't ignore your post, I would at least lie... lol jk

Garbonzo, I THINK our ****ing epic mother****in *** **** was saved on reggie's (kyons) wii. So we have to get that **** and make a GIF out of it or something. *****es that dont know **** about this game will litterally drop thier pants for that. lol

Oh yeah.. serious ****...
Mains: :rob: :snake: :falcon:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
i may be coming

idk who i'm teaming with though gmoney ask me pretty early in the day to team here so i may be doing that
I kinda want to get some meta practice. Seibrik ate me alive in our MM, I wanna understand the match up better...

@ everyone: Also if you are going bring set ups if you can I have work so I wanna bounce outta there with haste.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Oh man I read that post wrong. I thought sign ups were at 2:00. I dont think I can make this after all.

Do sign ups end at 2:00 or earlier

Edit: Nevermind I dont even have a ride anymore. I swear Ill eventually come to SOMETHING!

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Oh man I read that post wrong. I thought sign ups were at 2:00. I dont think I can make this after all.

Do sign ups end at 2:00 or earlier

Edit: Nevermind I dont even have a ride anymore. I swear Ill eventually come to SOMETHING!
I'm gonna be around campus at 4pm. Feel like smashing a bit more? I'll give you a text as well when I'm nearby.

Top Bottom