• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
Sweetness! I might just have to take you up on that offer, unless I can con my mom into getting it for me :) (i can't do the blinky rainbow face :()

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok, since tony said that virg was 90% sure he was gonna hold a smasfest, can anyone tell m the address beforehand please?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
lol... my tournament SORT OF KIND OF ONLY A LITTLE BIT is....

EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR WHOOOO

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I'd be down to go if thats cool. I think i've seen you at gigs and and orlando science center before. My name is Spike. I use pit.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
yo, I'm kid that played teams with you and your friend that uses sonic, the guy who played random. You should definitely come to this and you should bring your friend , what's his name?
Yo wasup!!! I remember you LOL. Yea ima try to make this as long as I dont work and if its kewl with Rx. I dont really know him personally so I dont wanna impose. If its kewl with him Illl try to make it and if I dont work.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yeah I want everyone to come and enter all my misc tournaments!!!

I feel like there are going to be a lot of people at this.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Yeah I want everyone to come and enter all my misc tournaments!!!

I feel like there are going to be a lot of people at this.
yea i was gonna mention this too. who's going to rx-'s tourney?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Since everyone's going to Rx-'s tourney on Saturday....anyone know of any free smashfests on friday? lost my debit card so can't withdrawl money till my new one gets here :(.....but i did get my car back :)....hmmmm

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Since everyone's going to Rx-'s tourney on Saturday....anyone know of any free smashfests on friday? lost my debit card so can't withdrawl money till my new one gets here :(.....but i did get my car back :)....hmmmm
i think rx- is also hosting the same tourney on friday. maybe you could ask him to give you a break?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so... any smashfests over spring break? i got next tuesday and wednesday off. woot!

Toneh

Smash Lord
yea ill see if me and virg can get fests going next week. i gota see when they are free bc those nubs go to full sail lol. No spring break for them till april.
I was thinkin tues, wed, thurs. Not sure yet

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yea ill see if me and virg can get fests going next week. i gota see when they are free bc those nubs go to full sail lol. No spring break for them till april.
yay, another tonyfest or virgfest! anyone one of those days is fine with me. the only thing is i work on thursday and i don't get out till 4 pm. X_X. but yea keep us posted. kirby and ness are gonna make a comeback!

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
This is <3
I'm actually off work some of Wednesday and Thursdays... so I could actually play for more than a half hour! Kinda sad I everyone missed the RX tourney.

Our fault for not getting on the FL boards. (I was at work but the rest of these guys could have gone...)
Next time give us a call!.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hey guys don't feel bad. i couldnt go either since i had family over this weekend. but yea hopefully we can get some smashfest going this week. and mata, when pokemon platinum comes out, we got to have a real poke battle on pokemon battle revolution! only 2 weeks left! ^__^

Top Bottom