• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Same place. Also, I have a feeling I played you.

I was playing a Pikachu in a FFA with Vinyl and 2 others, one of which used Pika. Then in singles, I played a Pika. I used Jigglypuff in the matches.

Kazu

Smash Rookie
Are there any upcoming Brawl tournaments that are gonna be held at UCF within a couple months? I have plenty of friends up there so I'll be up there every so often so it'd be great to know if there's any tournaments being held there some time relatively soon.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Went to a gaming even at full sail and ended up on 2nd place. Everyone said they were rusty.

A wolf player got me and placed 1st after a close match. He should go to more tournaments.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Yo! I'm down to play, whenever I'm free to everyone in the UCF area.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Lad I'll let you know when I'm visiting UCF so maybe we can play. I'm assuming you don't play on Wifi though, right?
Never been a huge fan of wifi, I might be able to in my new place. I haven't tried yet.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
So, like, hi guys. Gamers inc is holding tourneys for all smash games on thursdays now =o
I won't be able to make it though because they're late and I have school now -w-'

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So i'll finally have some money to spend on the gas to come hang out with you ******* soon <3

can't wait to chill with you guys again. Smash or no.

lad where u staying now? Same place as last year?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Then do something about it.

Haven't been paying attention to that. Do people actually show up?
I'm not a violent person but if you wanted someone to beat you up you're doing quite a good job.

Top Bottom