• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
$60 off Madcatz arcade sticks & 50% off fightpads
Madcatz is having a sale from July 6-10.

Use coupon code EVO60 for $60 off of arcade sticks:
Use coupon code EVO20 for $20 off of these Madcatz fightpads. That's basically 50% off

edit:

I need some advice from you pc gaming nerds in terms of building a new rig. My computer is dead atm and I'm trying to buy some new parts, could I get some recommendations? This is what I have so far...

Phenom II 965 BE + M5A97 AM3+ ATX combo : ~$120
ATX612WEBP + 500W PSU combo: ~$77
8Gb ddr3 1600: ~$55
GPU: using my old one
HDD: using my old one
DVD-R: using my old one
Total: ~$251 + ~$40 or so shipping = ~$291

Thoughts? I could bump it to a phenom ii x6 at the same cost or pump it to an fx8120 for $60 or so extra.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
so I'm thinking of starting friday night mini tournaments at the sshq(our home) so we can all train for apex coming up. I'm sure you guys dont want to do bad at apex so I recommend that you keep this in mind and try to make it out to everyone of these if I do host it. Ill be doing melee and brawl singled. 3$ entry for both. and 3$ door fee. rules are going to be decided later if this does end up happening. only reason why I say 3$ door fee because electricity isn't free. we can stream matches and have some friendlys. This may be invitation only due to how big the house is. This is a good chance to develope our skill as a cfl community. so let me know here if your interested.

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
also ill do a ranking the will seed people each tournament. this tournament will not go by whos car you came in. its pure seeding with the first tournament being random. so if I have to play hrnut or gdx 1st round so be it. all rankings and results will be posted in results thread

:phone:

Top Bottom