• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
ok 5-6 will work!
awesome. see you then.

just if anybody needs it:

Yes, my fest is happening tonight around 5...I do have a roommate, so he may not leave the door unlocked...just call if no answer. See you all tonight.

My address is

3115 Castaway Lane
Apt 4-101 D
Oviedo, FL 32765

I know it says Oviedo, but it's just over the border of Orlando and Oviedo...5 mins from ucf

starting at UCF, go north on Alafaya for about 1 mile. Pass Palm Valley road (after corporate, McCulloch, etc.) Soon after Palm Valley, there's a little bridge you go over...take the NEXT right after the bridge, into the apt complex with orangeish buildings.... (Riverwind)

Go through the Residents side of the gate and turn left...follow that around the turn, then turn left right before the dumpster. park in a spot that says VISITOR on the pavement (very important that it says it)

Walking back by the dumpster, turn left. I'm in the bottom left apt (101) in the back building...it says 3115 high on the building

My cell number is 863-602-0079 ... call with any questions.

the door will be open, so come on in.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i started my car a few minutes ago and the check engine light was gone.

i think my car is playing mindgames on me :urg:

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Lol no need to hate on my wii. My brawl disc works perfectly ;)
I'll let u know on here or AIM when im outa class.
Not sure that either will work since I probably wont be at a computer. But Ill be at my apartment, (Building 6 101) by at least 4 so if you just knock Ill answer and be ready to go. Or just get Jesse to call me or something.

Also we can use your Brawl disc and my Wii, that way we can have all the stages (and thus the ability to use the random button) and a disc that doesnt take 5 minutes to get started.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol no need to hate on my wii. My brawl disc works perfectly ;)
I'll let u know on here or AIM when im outa class.
lol. its pretty terrible you dont have all the stages. that means you didnt even do the events, or play as kirby (you were missing hannebow and green greens at least)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, I think I am too. But you can always leave during if something does come up (that's my plan anyway =P). Alrighty probably heading over now.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Yo, Radix, werent you going to give me a ride to this? Or did you not end up going? Either way I guess Ill probably walk over if nobody says they can give me a ride anytime soon.

Guess Ill start heading over there now.

Frames

DI
u mean my sig? click on the link, and prepare to discover a world beyond your imagination :colorful:

in other words
what.cd is an exclusive community where you can get pretty much any music you want

Toneh

Smash Lord
Yo, Radix, werent you going to give me a ride to this? Or did you not end up going? Either way I guess Ill probably walk over if nobody says they can give me a ride anytime soon.

Guess Ill start heading over there now.
woop, thought u wanted the ride at 9 after my class, mah fault.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Yeah so um, sorry I wasn't by a computer all day so I didn't see any of these posts about me giving a ride to GDX and my decision to go was really last minute. BUt anyway, GDX I'll give ya a ride next time this goes down and maybe you can return the favor later? or maybe in the car? haha jk jk oh wow I really hsouldn't be joking with people I don't know that well. Ah well, who cares its 2 AM in the morning!

Toneh

Smash Lord
me and some others are gonna play brawl tomorrow on saturday =D . Giving others a heads up if you wanna come out and make it a big fest. Probably starting around 3 pm.
More tvs and wii's would be awesome so we can do lots of 1v1's without waiting.

Right now we have 1 TV and 2 wii's.
Lemme know if u can

address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I can have a couple of people come my room in tower 3. If anyone wants to come over let me know

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah it was pretty good, maybe one day I'll be able to go even with your snake and MK.

Can't believe you guys were playing for like 6 hours before I even got there, that's a whole lotta smashin'

Top Bottom