• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
yo spike. I LOVE YOUR SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
yo spike. I LOVE YOUR SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:suess: Thanx! Makn me feel all good inside. Nah but hes come a long way, but hes not all the way ready yet.

BTW G**** ur marth is legit. I didnt think it was that good. But i now kno betta. Dont underestimate Gallax!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Yo ur Weegee is 2 nastee. At first i was thinkn to myself ... " Yea alright wegee lol" Then i was thinkn to myself **** stay away from caps lol
lol i love when underestimate others. But to be honest i thought that when i first saw you play snake. I was like spike plays snake yea right. then i was like oh **** spike plays snake. then i played it again and was like i have to get serious around spikes snake. and now im like **** snake....

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I eat snakes until basis is like wtf that will create a time paradox if snake loses so he freaking saves them like a piece of sheet that he is!
<3 you Basis.
Any one want to smash for a lil bit today call, text.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
lol i love when underestimate others. But to be honest i thought that when i first saw you play snake. I was like spike plays snake yea right. then i was like oh **** spike plays snake. then i played it again and was like i have to get serious around spikes snake. and now im like **** snake....
LMAO :laugh:

Good times! We gotta play again soon!

I eat snakes until basis is like wtf that will create a time paradox if snake loses so he freaking saves them like a piece of sheet that he is!
<3 you Basis.
Any one want to smash for a lil bit today call, text.
Yo ill brawl like around 11:45 or so? Til like 2pm then i g2g cuz of work :(

FUNNY QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Raz: Basis Y the **** are you coming over here and messing me all up fighting the guy that im wrecking?

Basis: DOUBLE DOMINATION!

*LMAO!!!! 2 GOOD!*

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
If yall wanna play me give feel free to drop by anytime today. I don't have a car. :/

Gindler

Smash Champion
can dragonxero or anyone else u know of make raz's tourny sunday.

And kei said maybe =)
Kei might be coming back!? awesome. Now I'll definetly consider making it, I'd probably have to stay the whole week till gigs though, yeesh.

gallax

Smash Hero
KEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where you been my brotha????????

Noa.

Smash Master
Lol, whenever I metion anything that's taking place at or near ucf, he says "Is Gallax going?" You're the first person he's looking for.

Top Bottom