• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Santa Cruz tournament Feb. 17

PHD

Smash Apprentice
There's gonna be a tournament down here this next saturday on the 17th. I'm not sure what building we'll have, but I think it'll be in the Merrill cultural center again. The last one we had went ok, any one who wants to come is welcome.

It'll start at 3pm on sat. And it'll be located at the Crown/Merrill apartments community room.

PHD

Smash Apprentice
I doubt there'll be an entry fee. Its meant for people from UCSC, so the people letting us use the room want as many people to show up as possible. Making an entry fee would discourage people from coming. They don't even really want people from off campus coming, but since I'm running it I don't really give a ****.

meh.

Smash Rookie
i met a dude a month ago named justin rimando. he told me he was a smasher. was he at the tournament last time?

anyway, i go to cal. and some friends and i might consider going.

snap's my best friend.

what are the prizes?

PHD

Smash Apprentice
i met a dude a month ago named justin rimando. he told me he was a smasher. was he at the tournament last time?

anyway, i go to cal. and some friends and i might consider going.

snap's my best friend.

what are the prizes?
Yeah, justin was there last time. He'll probably come this time, although I don't really know, I haven't seen him in a while.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
yeah lol lets do it...bootle if u are giong to this, i challenge u 2 a random $1 money match 2/3 lol even though ill probably get my *** kicked

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I would accept your MM, Biolapson, but I'm not coming to this. I've decided to go to the Sac Biweekly instead. Next time I owe Bio and SuperBrab random money matches.

That wasn't very nice, Prodifykid. And yes, it does burn. Like an oven.

Ian

Smash Ace
I'm coming and so is Zhu...assuming his parents let him go =]

::EDIT:: can anyone pick zhu and I up??? I'm looking @ the map and this is super confusing lol

PHD

Smash Apprentice
Its in the Crown/ Merrill apartments community room, which is a little farther up the hill than Crown/Merrill. If you can find the apartments, then it shouldn't be too hard to find the community room, it's by building 7 and across from the laundry room.

volt

Smash Rookie
hey volt here from san jose. I just found smashboards.com and i can't wait to meet everyone. I am probably bringing 2 more people with me. You guys better be focused because there is a huge weed cloud that follows me wherever i go and if you're not ready you might find yourself..a little confused.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hmm, I don't feel like takin the bus, so I'm not gonna make it....I'd go, but by the time the tournament is over the last bus to Salinas would've left, so I'd be stuck... w/e :ohwell:

volt

Smash Rookie
am i gonna make some friends? are you guys wary of newcomers? IS THERE A CD PLAYER????

volt

Smash Rookie
my friends are too scared of being beat to leave the house, and ian is too scared to ride in a car with strangers..

Top Bottom